The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Cohen had refused to sign a form that would have barred him from speaking in public, including by publishing a book, as a condition of continued home confinement.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

Cohen should be released by Friday at 2 pm, the judge said.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

Do Global Elites Commit Crimes Against Children?

by Deborah Franklin

Original Article

The issue of how some of the most privileged people in the world treat children is getting more traction. After the arrests of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, millions of ordinary people are critically examining the actions of Hollywood celebrities, titans of business, powerful politicians, media corporations, and other elite groups. Scenarios that previously seemed unthinkable are becoming more thinkable by the day. Chrissy Teigen is a popular model and actress who’s married to singer John Legend. She’s also a prolific writer of tweets that feature her disturbing fantasies about children.

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is quite a story.

@Deranged Rhino I'm curious (and not asking for details, unless you are inclined), have you heard of other examples of this type of thing?

The really sad part is, I find that story completely plausible. There are some vindictive and powerful people in this business. One day I’ll tell more specific stories of things I witnessed as a lowly assistant (whom these people often forget are people/present when they’re plotting revenge lol). 

There was an unofficial job at one studio to troll their rivals when their movies bombed — and the ways they trolled them were on a spectrum to frat type humor to extreme vitriol. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The really sad part is, I find that story completely plausible. There are some vindictive and powerful people in this business. One day I’ll tell more specific stories of things I witnessed as a lowly assistant (whom these people often forget are people/present when they’re plotting revenge lol). 

There was an unofficial job at one studio to troll their rivals when their movies bombed — and the ways they trolled them were on a spectrum to frat type humor to extreme vitriol. 

Welcome back DR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Will this account tell the stories?  Or your other account?

we can’t wait to hear how you were a lowly assistant