The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Winston Zeddemore said:

It's amazing how fast things get "debunked" without actually addressing the issues... it's less amazing how many small minded people fall for it once an "authority" tells them there's nothing to see here. 

Stupid people will continue to follow proven liars and manipulators despite the evidence to the contrary because they're incapable of independent thought. 

you posted a batshit crazy Qanon conspiracy theory.

it was proven wrong and debunked.

own it.  You got duped and posted false information.

no one is denying human trafficking is a giant issue.  They are saying this specific conspiracy theory you pushed was WRONG

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So that's a no? Got it. Thanks anyway. 

What are you talking about?  There are literally a ton of results you could read.  Are you claiming it’s real?

Just now, Winston Zeddemore said:

It's "wrong" because Snopes and Google say so. Got it. 

Ignore your own eyes. Ignore the fact they are charging 9k for a pillow. Ignore the fact that Wayfair is shady as hell. Ignore Epstein's revelations, ignore the NXIVM trail, conviction, and evidence. Ignore Jon of God. Ignore it all because Snopes says so. 

Back up, all. A very small brain is on the case and has it locked down :lol: 

it lacks any reason.  Or logic

for starters

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

What are you talking about?  There are literally a ton of results you could read.  Are you claiming it’s real?

I asked you to point me to the info that convinced you definitively it was debunked. You replied with Google it. No links, no videos, no reports, no nothing. What piece of information did you personally see that convinced you?

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I asked you to point me to the info that convinced you definitively it was debunked. You replied with Google it. No links, no videos, no reports, no nothing. What piece of information did you personally see that convinced you?

Well first off, the people would use a highly monitored marketplace where you have to register and get approved by the website (rather than hundreds of monitored marketplaces with no rules) to sell products to traffic people....and then name the product the PERSON, is amazingly illogical.  Think about it, you go all the way to disguise that you are trafficking humans, and then you um, name the product the child.  Incredibly dumb.  So first off, we are starting from the point of debunking a wildly dumb conspiracy theory where people are literally trying to connect the craziest dots.

Please post the specific point of the conspiracy theory (there are a lot) and I will gladly debunk it.  For example, DR (like an idiot) posted a picture of the cabinet with a picture of a missing girl, Samiyah Mumin.  Samiyah has posted a video explaining this BS, and it is confirmed she was found and never trafficked.  

It does not take rocket science to understand people saw these names, and tried to find someone with the same/similar name that was in a missing persons database.  

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Well first off, the people would use a highly monitored marketplace where you have to register and get approved by the website (rather than hundreds of monitored marketplaces with no rules) to sell products to traffic people....and then name the product the PERSON, is amazingly illogical.  Think about it, you go all the way to disguise that you are trafficking humans, and then you um, name the product the child.  Incredibly dumb.  So first off, we are starting from the point of debunking a wildly dumb conspiracy theory where people are literally trying to connect the craziest dots.

Please post the specific point of the conspiracy theory (there are a lot) and I will gladly debunk it.  For example, DR (like an idiot) posted a picture of the cabinet with a picture of a missing girl, Samiyah Mumin.  Samiyah has posted a video explaining this BS, and it is confirmed she was found and never trafficked.  

It does not take rocket science to understand people saw these names, and tried to find someone with the same/similar name that was in a missing persons database.  

I see, so no information. Great. Thanks again! 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I see, so no information. Great. Thanks again! 

feel free to post any point you want debunked, and I will show you why it is very dumb and only very dumb people believe it

since you apparently cant have a discussion, here is a video about the samiyah part of the theory:

Edited by Crayola64

@Crayola64

This is debunked

Me: show me the info

C64: Google it with the word debunked

Me: I want you to show me what specifically convinced you. Give me a link, video, report.

C64: well it's illogical, duh. Tell me the specific part you want debunked 

Me: that isn't a link, video, or report. 

C64: u no discuss gud

?‍♂️

I'll watch the video, thanks for finally getting there...

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@Crayola64

This is debunked

Me: show me the info

C64: Google it with the word debunked

Me: I want you to show me what specifically convinced you. Give me a link, video, report.

C64: well it's illogical, duh. Tell me the specific part you want debunked 

Me: that isn't a link, video, or report. 

C64: u no discuss gud

?‍♂️

I'll watch the video, thanks for finally getting there...

I am sorry I don’t post links on demand and was trying to have a discussion.  Googling that phrase literally gives you a lot of links you can read, I honestly don’t get your point of why I had to paste the links rather than you do five seconds of work. 

nice rephrasing of the convo.  I had no idea I was talking to a moron that should not be taken seriously.  Now I know.

MAN!!!! I love how you can find anything you want on the internet!!!!! I just googled and found out already what I did tomorrow! SWEET!!!!!!

Has anyone mentioned George Soros owns a huge chunk of Wayfair yet?

But there is still nothing to find here.... 

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

MAN!!!! I love how you can find anything you want on the internet!!!!! I just googled and found out already what I did tomorrow! SWEET!!!!!!

Has anyone mentioned George Soros owns a huge chunk of Wayfair yet?

But there is still nothing to find here.... 

lol!!!  Because that’s what I said.

oh my god.  Why am I in a deep state thread with idiots who believe anything.  Bye!

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

That video is pretty strange all around. Regardless, one false data point doesn't invalidate the entire set imo. Was she hospitalized without notifying her parents?

All in all it's a very strange sequence of coincidences that warrants some low level investigation to start. Hopefully more of the missing people turn up, that'd be great. 

22 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I am sorry I don’t post links on demand and was trying to have a discussion.

Googling that phrase literally gives you a lot of links you can read, I honestly don’t get your point of why I had to paste the links rather than you do five seconds of work. 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

I am sorry I don’t post links on demand and was trying to have a discussion.  Googling that phrase literally gives you a lot of links you can read, I honestly don’t get your point of why I had to paste the links rather than you do five seconds of work. 

nice rephrasing of the convo.  I had no idea I was talking to a moron that should not be taken seriously.  Now I know.

It has been long standing policy that the person claiming something has to show the evidence claiming that something. It is on you the claimer to prove your claims. It is not on others to do that work for you. That's true here and in most of life. If you'd ever spent time in a courtroom you would have known that. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

It has been long standing policy that the person claiming something has to show the evidence claiming that something.

It is on you the claimer to prove your claims. It is not on others to do that work for you.

That's true here and in most of life.

If you'd ever spent time in a courtroom you would have known that. 

That is true ..................for adults

• Like (+1) 1