The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Given the other thread was locked, I'll repost here...

If anyone knows if DR is active on any social media platforms and is willing to share his handle(s), please send me a PM. Thanks.

Ditto 

Thanks Buffal_Gal and B-man. I appreciate you keeping us informed still. You two are elite posters in my book!?

That goes for you too Hedge. I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I appreciate all you do here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What ?

No "Flynndicated" ?

:lol:

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but maybe there were not enough votes for the full DC court to hear, and delay further?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm still holding waiting for the other shoe to drop, but maybe there were not enough votes for the full DC court to hear, and delay further?

Definitely not an expert, but that seems to be the consensus opinion that Judge Sullivan wouldn't get enough judges interested in taking his side in an en banc hearing, so he's cutting his losses and leaving with a shred of his dignity left.

Hoping that's the case.

And it would make sense that General Flynn expects that as well as he hit the talk show circuit last and that would seem to be a foolish thing to do if this could still drag out further.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Taro T said:

Definitely not an expert, but that seems to be the consensus opinion that Judge Sullivan wouldn't get enough judges interested in taking his side in an en banc hearing, so he's cutting his losses and leaving with a shred of his dignity left.

Hoping that's the case.

And it would make sense that General Flynn expects that as well as he hit the talk show circuit last and that would seem to be a foolish thing to do if this could still drag out further.

How come your quote got in my extra word? Weird.

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Hoping that's the case.

I'm guessing that he's making a showing of complying with the order (and really, it makes no sense to schedule anything until the order becomes final). You'll notice that he did not actually dismiss the charge with prejudice. Hearings can be put back on the calendar later, if he were to prevail in an en banc hearing, or in the Supreme Court.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How come your quote got in my extra word? Weird.

You must have edited it after I'd already started to quote it.  (Got delayed in finishing the response so it's very likely you edited it after the response was started.)

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm guessing that he's making a showing of complying with the order (and really, it makes no sense to schedule anything until the order becomes final). You'll notice that he did not actually dismiss the charge with prejudice. Hearings can be put back on the calendar later, if he were to prevail in an en banc hearing, or in the Supreme Court.

So, drag on further it does?

Bummer.

• Like (+1) 1