The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Lost in this news, Warner loses his power on the committee with Burr stepping down as head too. 

Win, Win. 

(For those who've forgotten, Warner was proven to have been negotiating with Russian oligarchs to smear Trump during the SSCI investigation)

She accidentally said the quiet part out loud. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
... I answered the question. It made your comment look as fake and phony as it really was. You claimed Obama didn't want to turn Syria into a new Iraq and stayed out of it. That was factually incorrect. Instead of staying out of it, Obama allied with enemies of this country who slaughtered Americans (and many other innocents) and gave them arms, funding, and training to turn Syria from a hot spot into a hell hole. 

And it was done with an eye towards making Iran stronger. 

Your ignorance is not surprising, it's totally on brand for you, but it's still ignorance. 

you know... if these Johnny Come-Latelys had an understanding of not so long ago history, they might remember some of the things that were spoken by Paul Wolfowitz. some underlying truths in the war for the central banks and the waging of it by the Clinton/Bush cabal, of which the Obamanation was nothing more than an extension thereof.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you know... if these Johnny Come-Latelys had an understanding of not so long ago history, they might remember some of the things that were spoken by Paul Wolfowitz. some underlying truths in the war for the central banks and the waging of it by the Clinton/Bush cabal, of which the Obamanation was nothing more than an extension thereof.

What's a Latelys?

?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Before I learned it was a political reference, I always thought The Deep State had something to do with penetration.

?

Next you'll be telling us some nonsense like "Deep Throat" was some sort of confidential government source for WaPo reporters back in the 70's.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Next you'll be telling us some nonsense like "Deep Throat" was some sort of confidential government source for WaPo reporters back in the 70's.

Isn't that what MSM does to the Democratic Party on a regular basis?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Actually; “Project Deep Throat” was a secret government program of which only two people knew of its existence. The project ran from 1995-1997. It wasn’t until 1998 when the project became known to others only to be replaced with “Project Moist Cigar” and “Operation: I Didn’t Do It.”. 

More important to note, is the reason for those secret programs. Hillary Clinton is a nasty cow and I can only imagine how disgusting she looked naked.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Actually; “Project Deep Throat” was a secret government program of which only two people knew of its existence. The project ran from 1995-1997. It wasn’t until 1998 when the project became known to others only to be replaced with “Project Moist Cigar” and “Operation: I Didn’t Do It.”. 

More important to note, is the reason for those secret programs. Hillary Clinton is a nasty cow and I can only imagine how disgusting she looked naked.

Here's a start:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

In 1975, Senator Frank Church appeared on Meet the Press and raised serious concerns about the capabilities of the United States intelligence community. As the chairman of the Church Committee, which was a senate probe into government intelligence activities, he notes the dual importance of gathering data on potential enemies of the nation while respecting the privacy of American citizens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1