The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, GG said:

Your posting history surely shows a preference that the Russian collision theory was plausible.  

Not to mention where this whole conversation began this morning. He's now reversed his position entirely... 

Because: Broken brain.

Same guy who did this of course: 

Chuck is a bought and paid for thug of some very bad, very corrupt people. 

Vote. Him. Out.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Your posting history surely shows a preference that the Russian collision theory was plausible.  

Sean Smith/Sean Davis, collision/collusion - we all make mistakes. No need to be an ass about it :beer:

Your point is fair. I've always thought collusion with Russia was plausible as the Trump campaign continuously had contacts with Russians but to suggest 100k in Facebook ads swayed the election is going too far for me until I see some concrete evidence.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Vote. Him. Out.

That would require the RNC to come into NYS and start building a bench from the ground up. Not gonna happen. Instead of sinking money and effort into the state, they have abandoned New York. The "wonderful" NYS Senate legislation  that has been passed the last year+ is only going to get worse for us. It really sucks.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

"Deliberate misinterpretation of what" he said, eh? 

It's on tape. Full context is given and clear. 

i may be mistaken, but didn't Sotomayor start the whole thing with her publicly stated partisan opinions?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And Roberts responded: 

What the actual *****? You know the Supreme Court is taking it seriously when Roberts feels the need to respond that day.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

"Deliberate misinterpretation of what" he said, eh? 

It's on tape. Full context is given and clear. 

But....but... don't you see? It's all Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

I've always thought collusion with Russia was plausible as the Trump campaign continuously had contacts with Russians but to suggest 100k in Facebook ads swayed the election is going too far for me until I see some concrete evidence.

You want concrete evidence? Mini MIke just spent half a BILLION on actual national television advertisements and it ‘swayed‘ him all the way through American Samoa! The Russia narrative was and is a complete fantasy invented to pacify Hillary fans. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1