The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

To his, "There is something more to his complete reversal and 'abdication of responsibility' to America than the story suggests." I would say... see the Kavanaugh hearings. #PAYBACK'SABITCH

Yeah..."abdication of responsibility?"  He's pursuing the parties that turned his committee hearings into a farce of mob hysteria.  I'd say that's the antithesis of "abdication of responsibility."

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not what the paper says.  The papers merely compares non-gravitational trajectories of the object with and without hypothesized solar sails attached.  

Quoted from the paper...

Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization

I'll wait and see what Graham Hancock has to say :lol:

58 minutes ago, peace out said:

Quoted from the paper...

Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization

I'll wait and see what Graham Hancock has to say :lol:

MISquoted from the paper.  

I read the paper.  You read a CNN article.  Shut the ***** up, idiot.

2 hours ago, peace out said:

Alternatively, a more exotic scenario is that ‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization.

Now explain the difference between 

"‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

And 

"Alternatively, a more exotic scenario is that ‘Oumuamua may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization."

***** dumbass.

• Haha (+1) 1