The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Weird (but not weird). In case you still haven't seen it, it's an announcement that Ratcliffe has declassified a "big release" and it's expected imminently (not sure what that means specifically, I'd assume tomorrow at this point). One day before the Flynn arguments too... 

I saw, thank you. ?

I bet they are all shocked the riots didn't stop the declass.

• Like (+1) 3

First batch of newly declassed material is out. The target: the ICA. As expected, yet lied about by Brennan and Comey for years, the Steele Dossier was used in it as a basis, despite knowing at the time it was bunk. 

Important context (both clips)

So, now we KNOW for sure there was no "hack" of the DNC (CrowdStrike confirmed that this week). That was the central thrust of the ICA, now shown to be a complete hoax. We also know, now, that the FBI and CIA had information the Russians didn't care who won but Brennan kept that from the report, instead only including the pieces of "intel" (used loosely) that made it look like Russia only wanted Trump to win and planned to reward him financially. 

It was always a coup. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, now we KNOW for sure there was no "hack" of the DNC (CrowdStrike confirmed that this week). That was the central thrust of the ICA, now shown to be a complete hoax. We also know, now, that the FBI and CIA had information the Russians didn't care who won but Brennan kept that from the report, instead only including the pieces of "intel" (used loosely) that made it look like Russia only wanted Trump to win and planned to reward him financially. 

It was always a coup. 

lol

Any thought on Cash Cab Q Boy?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First batch of newly declassed material is out. The target: the ICA. As expected, yet lied about by Brennan and Comey for years, the Steele Dossier was used in it as a basis, despite knowing at the time it was bunk. 

It was always a coup. 

Those clicks... people take a minute to (re)watch them. Clapper tossed Obama under the bus. Brennan lying his ass off.

I wonder if anyone will ever get that server? 

Later in that thread (second video)

• Like (+1) 3

I read this in another forum. I'm guessing she is a PPP darling ? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-supporting-qanon-conspiracist-georgia-may-win-congressional-race-2020-6

A Trump-supporting QAnon conspiracist has a strong chance of winning a congressional seat in Georgia

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican congressional candidate running to represent Georgia's 14th congressional district, dominated a Republican primary on Tuesday and is moving to a runoff with a high likelihood of clinching the House seat.

Greene is an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump and has trafficked in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The theory claims the world is run by a Satanic cabal of elites intent on bringing down the Trump presidency, and that Trump will ultimately prevail by sending his foes to Guantanamo Bay.

Greene has posted photos with Chester Doles, the well-known former leader of the Ku Klux Klan who supports her bid and hailed her as being "part of the Q movement."

Her success despite her extremist views shows how the QAnon conspiracy — and conspiracy thinking in general — has made it from the darkest corners of the right-wing fever swamp to mainstream Republican politics.

Jun 10, 2020, 1:04 PM

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Margarita said:

I read this in another forum. I'm guessing she is a PPP darling ? 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-supporting-qanon-conspiracist-georgia-may-win-congressional-race-2020-6

A Trump-supporting QAnon conspiracist has a strong chance of winning a congressional seat in Georgia

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican congressional candidate running to represent Georgia's 14th congressional district, dominated a Republican primary on Tuesday and is moving to a runoff with a high likelihood of clinching the House seat.

Greene is an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump and has trafficked in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

The theory claims the world is run by a Satanic cabal of elites intent on bringing down the Trump presidency, and that Trump will ultimately prevail by sending his foes to Guantanamo Bay.

Greene has posted photos with Chester Doles, the well-known former leader of the Ku Klux Klan who supports her bid and hailed her as being "part of the Q movement."

Her success despite her extremist views shows how the QAnon conspiracy — and conspiracy thinking in general — has made it from the darkest corners of the right-wing fever swamp to mainstream Republican politics.

Jun 10, 2020, 1:04 PM

Why would Marjorie want her picture taken with a democrat?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

They had just better be happy with the level of restraint being afforded them by the mentally stable majority of the country. 

They wouldn't know "mentally stable" if it bit them in the ass.......and I hope it does.

• Like (+1) 3