Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

Thats cool. Really dont get him accusing me of being condescending then implying that Im some sort of loser if I drink bud light. [b\Which I dont btw.[/b] Give me a molson canadian and a shot of cuervo, chased down with a little ACDC(the band). Bottom line is we are all cheering for the same team and are all frustrated over the last 17 years. We just have different views on how to fix it.

I drink Natural Light. Does that make me a deplorable?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

said it a dozen time but guess you missed it: Tony Romo, Backup Brian Hoyer.

insanity. Romo = broken and only a short term solution at best.

Hoyer < Fitz lol You'd be better off bringing back Fitz as backup.

Not to mention what it would cost you to get Romo. No thank you.

Edited by PolishDave

insanity. Romo = broken and only a short term solution at best.

Hoyer < Fitz lol You'd be better off bringing back Fitz as backup.

Not to mention what it would cost you to get Romo. No thank you.

Romo is fragile but is worth the risk because he is near elite and Hoyer is not the turnover machine that Fitz is. Trade TT(who is a starter) for Romo (who is their backup) and they get a solid back up to Dak who has a similar style.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Romo is fragile but is worth the risk because he is near elite and Hoyer is not the turnover machine that Fitz is. Trade TT for Romo (who is their backup) and they get a solid back up to Dak who has a similar style.

I dont think the Cowboys would take Taylor in a trade based on his contract, as a backup. Id love to see Whaley package Taylor in a trade somehow to move up in the draft though. Maybe try to get San Fran to bite for that 2nd overall Edited by Lex Lyon

Romo is fragile but is worth the risk because he is near elite and Hoyer is not the turnover machine that Fitz is. Trade TT(who is a starter) for Romo (who is their backup) and they get a solid back up to Dak who has a similar style.

If they traded TT to Dallas then Dallas would have to pick up his option to keep him. Otherwise Tyrod is a free agent. Dallas won't take that kind of cap hit for a backup for the next 5 years.

If they traded TT to Dallas then Dallas would have to pick up his option to keep him. Otherwise Tyrod is a free agent. Dallas won't take that kind of cap hit for a backup for the next 5 years.

when asking for alternate qbs you really should ask for REALISTIC alternate qbs

You open yourself up for pie in the sky answers like Romo

I dont think the Cowboys would take Taylor in a trade based on his contract, as a backup. Id love to see Whaley package Taylor in a trade somehow to move up in the draft though. Maybe try to get San Fran to bite for that 2nd overall

For who? this bum QB class, NO THANK YOU!

Renegotiate.

Not sure of his options - but idiots like this is why HE needs to turn the page from Buffalo.

Best QB/player the Bills have had in a decade and a half and still getting better. Great leader, great player, fun to watch, most exciting, great ambassador of the Bills. But .... away with him ... bring me another ... like he's a court jester.

Fvck off and die.

I should not post after drinking. These are my true feelings tho on anyone who thinks like you. Except for the dying. I love all Bills fans. Don't die.

Lighten up Francis

For who? this bum QB class, NO THANK YOU!

Option 2: Let Taylor and Manuel walk (obviously) and tank 2017 for first overall 2018.

Thats all i got.

7-8, no wins against teams above .500, 1-4 in the divison aint cuttin it though.

Edited by Lex Lyon

Renegotiate.

That isn't practical. Tyrod isn't renegotiating so you can trade him? He has zero incentive to renegotiate unless the Bills are going to offer him more money for some stupid reason. And they aren't.

The more I look at things, the more convinced I am that Tyrod is going to end up being here for the next 3 years at least. The only way they solve the long term QB problem in Buffalo is if Tyrod becomes the guy or if they draft a new QB and that guy turns into the solution.

Lighten up Francis

I tried with the not dying thing. But yes. I shall.

Still think he's the best option and - like all things opinionated - think those who disagree are somehow dysfunctional.

Just look at the 2106 election.

Not sure of his options - but idiots like this is why HE needs to turn the page from Buffalo.

Best QB/player the Bills have had in a decade and a half and still getting better. Great leader, great player, fun to watch, most exciting, great ambassador of the Bills. But .... away with him ... bring me another ... like he's a court jester.

Fvck off and die.

I should not post after drinking. These are my true feelings tho on anyone who thinks like you. Except for the dying. I love all Bills fans. Don't die.

I think more of us get it that this offense is successful because of Tyrod. The vocal 24x7 minority seems to be a bit quiet tonight.