Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not following. Last week the Bills went down the field, took the lead late and asked the defense to hold it. They didn't.

We always talk about the offense didn't score when needed but never talk about the defense didn't get the stop when needed. It's the same thing. The offense this year as WAY better than the defense. It isn't even up for debate. The numbers don't lie.

We already fired the entire defensive coaching staff! There's nothing left to talk about in that regard. It's obvious they sucked. End of story.

We talk about the offense because some folks think it was "good enough" and some don't. We don't talk about the defense because 99% of posters know it SUCKED.

It was a 90 yard drive FC. :lol:

The defense got screwed by ST returns to the 50 and no one cuts them slack. Get it done. No excuses.

We already fired the entire defensive coaching staff! There's nothing left to talk about in that regard. It's obvious they sucked. End of story.

We talk about the offense because some folks think it was "good enough" and some don't. We don't talk about the defense because 99% of posters know it SUCKED.

I'll ask again in fewer words: How many points did you expect our offense to score this year?

Scoring or passing yards? Many of you seem to have that confused! Lets also make sure we dont count tyrods 580 rushing yards or 6 rushing tds.

There's been half a dozen options posted in this thread. Do you suffer selective blindness?

I'll ask again in fewer words: How many points did you expect our offense to score this year?

Around the same as last year.

Still no response. Stick your neck out and say who will be our QB next year and be a top 7 scoring offense. BTW, the game is based on passing yards for and against. POINTS based game-got it!!

How about joe blow. there you happy? Lets wait til the season ends and see what's available, kinda makes sense, or does it not fit what you want? IMO Tyrod is gone, what you going to do when that happens? Who do you want when Tyrod is gone?

How about joe blow. there you happy? Lets wait til the season ends and see what's available, kinda makes sense, or does it not fit what you want? IMO Tyrod is gone, what you going to do when that happens? Who do you want when Tyrod is gone?

Thanks that was enlightening. BTW, the season is over. And, JFTR I don't want Tyrod gone-you do remember 31st.

I'm aware. Is there a point you're making?

You don't think the offense was good enough. You expected around the same amount of points scored as last year and they exceeded that amount by 20 points. So they at least met or exceeded your expectations, but that wasn't good enough. It honestly sounds like a personal problem FC.

Before today

1st in rush TDs with 28, 27th in pass TD with 17

Looks to me like the pass offense is being carried by the rush offense almost 2 to 1.

Which is fine, because a point is a point. 1=1