Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If so, then the Bills organization is run by retarded chipmunks.

The combination of no quarterback/bad offense will gut this roster.

If people think the D was mailing it in THIS year........

If they are going to nuke the place do it all at once.

The QB-blind assh*le Whaley needs to be in the center of that blast radius or it's a miss. :thumbsup:

The combination of no quarterback/bad offense will gut this roster.

If people think the D was mailing it in THIS year........

If they are going to nuke the place do it all at once.

The QB-blind assh*le Whaley needs to be in the center of that blast radius or it's a miss. :thumbsup:

Yep.

Chan.....a qb almost has to be drafted at this point....to depend on one is folly

Romo? I would hold my breath every time he took a hit

Better than holding your breath waiting for a pass over the middle. You might actually asphyxiate first. Edited by FireChan

Romo or blow it up. No middle ground.

I predicted Kevin Kolb wouldn't make it thru the preseason when they signed him.........which he did not.

That was beyond obvious to me but most here seemed to disagree because they are prone to being in denial.

Romo might make it a couple games behind Incognito/WoodGroy/Miller........but that's about it.

If you saw that play where Jon Williams fumbled today.....you will see a lot more of that if you take away the league's most mobile QB.

Defenses basically stopped attacking the middle of the Bills offense the week that Tyrod beat the Titans with huge runs up the middle.........no defense wants to lose like that.