Dumpster fire at ESPN

racecitybills

Comical to hear and read about commentators at ESPN calling the Bills situation a dumpster fire. Maybe people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Latest figures show the big "sports" network losing subscribers at record levels. Maybe 10 million in a couple of years. 1 million in the last couple of months. I guess throwing out crazy headlines for click bait is how they now operate

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see what on player recently said when asked about Great Players Coach Rex Ryan.

Tyler Dunne (@TyDunne)

12/29/16, 7:02 PM

Here's what one #Bills defensive player told me when I asked about Rex Ryan getting fired this week: "That was music to my ears." Welp.

Lets see what on player recently said when asked about Great Players Coach Rex Ryan.

Tyler Dunne (@TyDunne)

Here's what one #Bills defensive player told me when I asked about Rex Ryan getting fired this week: "That was music to my ears." Welp.

Maybe espn isn't so bad, lol

MARIO was right.

looking for punch in the kneecap or what?

Buy in.

Heres 100 million.

But if you dont like the scheme its okay.

you will be proven right over time.

It is okay to protest against management during the season. while collecting a serious paycheck.

You guys just do whatever. somehow we will forgive and possibly exalt your opinions at a later date after a couple seasons of mediocrity that have nothing to do with asking you to do your job.

ooh. where my HR dept?

i think i might have just ranted.

But i did wash my hands first with bon ami

Edited by 3rdand12

looking for punch in the kneecap or what?

Buy in.

Heres 100 million.

But if you dont like the scheme its okay.

you will be proven right over time.

It is okay to protest against management during the season. while collecting a serious paycheck.

You guys just do whatever. somehow we will forgive and possibly exalt your opinions at a later date after a couple seasons of mediocrity that have nothing to do with asking you to do your job.

ooh. where my HR dept?

i think i might have just ranted.

But i did wash my hands first with bon ami

He was wrong with his protest. But based on whats going to continue to come out he was right

Tyler Dunne (@TyDunne)

More

Tyler Dunne (@TyDunne)

12/29/16, 7:09 PM

A lot of players loved Rex's bravado, but many more never were never "All In" with his scheme. Felt like he tore down the best thing going.

This would maybe mean something if these guys went on the record or Ty Dunne asked them how they explain not tackling.

Comical to hear and read about commentators at ESPN calling the Bills situation a dumpster fire. Maybe people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Latest figures show the big "sports" network losing subscribers at record levels. Maybe 10 million in a couple of years. 1 million in the last couple of months. I guess throwing out crazy headlines for click bait is how they now operate

1. Why does one have anything to do with the other?

2. Trotter is right.

3. Bills' troubles are entirely of their own making. ESPN (along with many other TV properties) are losing viewership due to changing viewing habits. The ESPN as a whole is still gigantic.

But yeah, continue your rant.

This would maybe mean something if these guys went on the record or Ty Dunne asked them how they explain not tackling.

But if there was a source bashing Whaley, you'd be cool with it.

I loved the Rex hire. But then I watched the games. He took one of the best defenses in the NFL with possibly the best d line and made it a weakness. How anyone can't see that seems strange.

But if there was a source bashing Whaley, you'd be cool with it.

I loved the Rex hire. But then I watched the games. He took one of the best defenses in the NFL with possibly the best d line and made it a weakness. How anyone can't see that seems strange.

Funny that you should mention Whaley given that I am convinced that it was Whaley or people close to him (with his consent) who undermined Rex anonymously with people like LaCanfora etc. Hmmmm.

Ahhhhh so this is nothing but source leaks happen and are whaley. Cool thanks know where you are coming from now

Then Mario promptly had a chance to go to another team and excel to prove himself right.....and got benched

Churchill once said: Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

In Mario's case: Never was so little given by someone for so much.

Funny that you should mention Whaley given that I am convinced that it was Whaley or people close to him (with his consent) who undermined Rex anonymously with people like LaCanfora etc. Hmmmm.

So you call out a player for not attaching his name to quote, yet are ok to throw wild accusations about Whaley?

Of all the hills to die on, Mount Rex seems like a below average one to.