12-28: Media Day - Anthony Lynn's Presser as HC

26CornerBlitz

@SalSports

EJ Manuel will be the starting QB Sunday, confirmed by Anthony Lynn. Says it was a "business decision."

@thadbrown7

Anthony Lynn calls losing good friend Rex Ryan challenging. EJ Manuel will be starter Sunday.

C0xvnSRWQAAXt4b.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Anthony Lynn won't say whether Cardale Jones will be active. Says there's a chance all three quarterbacks will be active.

@MatthewFairburn

Anthony Lynn said it would be interesting to have Tyrod Taylor for an offseason to see what he can do.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MarkLud12

Lynn mentioned Tyrod Taylor's oft-discussed issues with throwing the ball down the middle of the field as an area for improvement

@PrescottRossi

Lynn: "I don't want a player to be evaluated from one game, just like how I don't want to be evaluated for one game."

@PrescottRossi

Lynn on Manuel: "We don't rely on our QBs to run the football, but if he chooses to keep it on a couple of read plays, that's fine."

@RapSheet

This was interesting. #Bills coach Anthony Lynn says it would be good to have Tyrod Taylor for an offseason. Not cutting him loose yet.

@SalSports

Lynn: "Obviousy with Rex being the head coach and my friend I'd love to have seen him get more time. But this is a business."

@JaySkurski

Lynn says Rex informed him of his firing. "He gave me his blessings." #Bills

@JaySkurski

Lynn says his conversation with Rex Ryan was "private" and that he doesn't want to get too deep into it. #Bills

@SalSports

On punting in OT, Lynn: "The head coach is going to make the call and we're going to back our head coach"

@SalSports

Tyrod was "disappointed. He's a competitor. He wants to play. He understands." - Lynn

Lynn on EJ - "it was our decision"

Lynn on EJ five minutes later - "I wasn't in the room when the decision was made"

OOOOF

What I heard him say was that the decision to sit Tyrod was not his, but the decision to start EJ over Cardale was everyone's decision.