12-28: Media Day - Anthony Lynn's Presser as HC

26CornerBlitz

GM stands for GENERAL MANAGER.

Who is in charge of the front office?

Is Doug going to now throw Overdorf under the bus? Jim better get his affairs in order.

GM stands for general manager, What's Your Point?

Brandon is in charge of the Bills FO

Overdorf reports up to Brandon, and Whaley has no authority over him either.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kromer did work in New Orleans and Chicago but that doesn't mean he's a gunslinger. His strength is the run game.

Gunslinger is the wrong word I guess.

I remembered the Bears setting passing records.

"In his first year, the Bears offense had the second-best scoring offense in the league with 445 points, The offense also broke team records in total yards (6,109), passing yards (4,450), passing touchdowns (32) and first downs (344)."

In 2013 as coordinator his offense ranked #24 in number of running plays and 16 in number of passing plays.

In 2014 as coordinator his offense ranked #27 in number of running plays and 15 in number of passing plays.

He is definitely more slanted towards throwing the ball.

But he is certainly more balanced than what the Bills were this year.

Bills - # 2 in running plays - tied for last place in number of passing plays.

Maybe Kromer is strong in the run game, but the stats show he prefers throwing the ball.

Not saying that is a bad thing. Just different from what Lynn did. And if Lynn agrees to throw the ball more - maybe it would be a good fit.

Gunslinger is the wrong word I guess.

I remembered the Bears setting passing records.

"In his first year, the Bears offense had the second-best scoring offense in the league with 445 points, The offense also broke team records in total yards (6,109), passing yards (4,450), passing touchdowns (32) and first downs (344)."

In 2013 as coordinator his offense ranked #24 in number of running plays and 16 in number of passing plays.

In 2014 as coordinator his offense ranked #27 in number of running plays and 15 in number of passing plays.

He is definitely more slanted towards throwing the ball.

But he is certainly more balanced than what the Bills were this year.

Bills - # 2 in running plays - tied for last place in number of passing plays.

Maybe Kromer is strong in the run game, but the stats show he prefers throwing the ball.

Not saying that is a bad thing. Just different from what Lynn did. And if Lynn agrees to throw the ball more - maybe it would be a good fit.

Kromer was really OC in name only. Marc Trestman ran that entire offense. Kromer was the equivalent of Curtis Modkins, although he did coach the OL. Trestman would be the gunslinger type. He called the plays.

@CharleyCasserly

Is Anthony Lynn a good choice for the #Bills How does a team formulate their plan for Free Agency @nflnetwork

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/814522055173480449

That was very insightful on Lynn. I'm almost sold. I hope people see this piece. Of course, there is one problem with it--that !@#$ing!! super bowl ball on his mantel!