We Have Our Franchise QB

Gugny

Wait, what about Russell Wilson and Drew Brees? Wow, what a predictive test.

I'm easier than you. I don't need the unicorns.

Wilson, Brees and Manning all scored 28. All Super Bowl champions. What's your point?

It is painfully clear how QBs who score very low on the Wunderlic, aka, morons, don't turn out to be successful NFL QBs.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wilson, Brees and Manning all scored 28. All Super Bowl champions. What's your point?

It is painfully clear how QBs who score very low on the Wunderlic, aka, morons, don't turn out to be successful NFL QBs.

Classic........

EJ Manuel.

Whaley drafted him in the first round for a reason.

Whaley is staying.

EJ will stay. Tyrod will go.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

Is this thing on? Well it's gonna be on.

GO BILLS!

12 step groups are ok.

EJ Manuel.

Whaley drafted him in the first round for a reason.

Whaley is staying.

EJ will stay. Tyrod will go.

The way it was supposed to be before the Pegulas picked Rex and he brought in Tyrod - BOTH of whom have proven to be nothing but the wrong choice.

It's EJ time, baby.

Is this thing on? Well it's gonna be on.

GO BILLS!

We don't have one, of course.

But at this point I personally don't put EJ's odds of becoming one all that far below Tyrod's. Both very low.

Kelly, Bradshaw, and Marino scored 15.

This topic has been beaten to death in other threads, but since it's been brought up ... this is a different era of football.

Also, Kelly was the last Super Bowl winning QB with a score under 22.

I don't know why this is met with such resistance. When is the last time you saw a bumbling idiot QB go deep into the playoffs?

This topic has been beaten to death in other threads, but since it's been brought up ... this is a different era of football.

Also, Kelly was the last Super Bowl winning QB with a score under 22.

I don't know why this is met with such resistance. When is the last time you saw a bumbling idiot QB go deep into the playoffs?

It is met with such resistance because they are destroying you with facts. And then you defend yourself with the above underlined and have the unmitigated audacity to call anyone a bumbling idiot. Thing is you can't even grasp how absurd you appear to all on this thread... :worthy:

It is met with such resistance because they are destroying you with facts. And then you defend yourself with the above underlined and have the unmitigated audacity to call anyone a bumbling idiot. Thing is you can't even grasp how absurd you appear to all on this thread... :worthy:

What facts? Other than mistakenly typing Kelly instead of Bradshaw, I mean.

There is certainly no comparison between TT and EJ. You can put their resumes side by side and it's not debatable. Is TT "the guy" is a different conversation. That's certainly up for debate with the contract kicking in.

You can put their resumes side by side and see how trying to compare them would be silly.