• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My choices for HC, in order:

1. McDaniels

2. Haley

3. Shanahan

4. Coughlin

(I could go on with Payton, Bevell, etc but will keep my list at 4. But any Offensive-based QB guy, I'd consider)

Let them pick their Coordinators.

Edited by DrDareustein

HC - Josh McDaniels

OC - Anthony Lynn

DC - Gus Bradley

Interesting Note: Heard on the 4-letter network today, of the three current HC openings (Rams, Jaguars, Bills), the Bills job is the least desirable mainly because of the uncertainty at QB, but also the lack of confidence in the GM situation.

Edited by CSBill

Shanahan(papa can't tag along), Jim Bob or Patricia...Whomever has the best background as a leader/comes across as a great leader. Brilliant minds can always be found for OC and DC. I want my HC to be a leader/motivator and a great game day decision making coach.

No more players coach where the inmates are running the asylum.

PS...No OC/DC that requires OJT. I want guys to come in here, with experience who can hit the ground running.

HC - Josh McDaniels

OC - Anthony Lynn

DC - Gus Bradley

Interesting Note: Heard on the 4-letter network today, of the three current HC openings (Rams, Jaguars, Bills), the Bills job is the least desirable mainly because of the uncertainty at QB, but also the lack of confidence in the GM situation.

Funny, I heard on the same channel that the Bills are the MOST desirable because they are the most ready to win right away and Tyrod is good enough.

HC - Josh McDaniels

OC - Anthony Lynn

DC - Gus Bradley

we have a better qb than both those teams. Edited by Not at the table Karlos