This game just showed that Tyrod is not the #1 problem

BillsFan130

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game showed that Tyrod is capable of having a very good game once in a while. That's all it showed.

Over the course of the season, he has absolutely been the biggest problem on offense. Same with last season.

Bye Rex. Bye Tyrod. Thank you, Miami.

Sure got better yesterday with a healthy Woods an Sammy.

And I'd like to congratulate Tyrod on his first 300+ yard passing game (although it did take an OT for him to get it). But if you want to play the "what about this game?" game, then I can point to a number where he wasn't so good. I'll wager that if we went back and fourth you'd run out long before I would.

And I'd like to congratulate Tyrod on his first 300+ yard passing game (although it did take an OT for him to get it). But if you want to play the "what about this game?" game, then I can point to a number where he wasn't so good. I'll wager that if we went back and fourth you'd run out long before I would.

Ill go back and forth if we limit it to the games where both Watkins and Woods played the entire game.

This game showed that Tyrod is capable of having a very good game once in a while. That's all it showed.

Over the course of the season, he has absolutely been the biggest problem on offense. Same with last season.

Bye Rex. Bye Tyrod. Thank you, Miami.

Super "fan" wishing your team loses. You should be proud.

Ill go back and forth if we limit it to the games where both Watkins and Woods played the entire game.

Can we talk about Tyrod running out of bounds at the end of the 4th quarter and saving 24 seconds of clock so that Miami had enough time to get down the field and kick the game-tying FG? When he did that I pointed it out to my son. I said that if that gives the Dolphins enough time to score and the Bills lose, then his mistake cost them the game.

Can we talk about Tyrod running out of bounds at the end of the 4th quarter and saving 24 seconds of clock so that Miami had enough time to get down the field and kick the game-tying FG? When he did that I pointed it out to my son. I said that if that gives the Dolphins enough time to score and the Bills lose, then his mistake cost them the game.

Wunderlic - 15.

Super "fan" wishing your team loses. You should be proud.

Wish? No. Upset about it? Hell, no.

To say that he's not the number one problem as if that somehow validates keeping him as a QB makes zero sense to me since he is absolutely "part" of the problem that needs to be addressed. Coaching, QB, Defense all need to be addressed in a way that shows commitment to excellence, not mediocrity.

No not allowed its defenses fault

No lets stay on point and go game for game when Woods and Watkins and Tyrod play the entire game. We dont just change the subject when you realize you have Zero shot.

What did Aaron Rodgers do missing Jordy Nelson? Cam Newton missing Benjamin, Dak Prescott do missing Dez?

Got it people need to be on the field to make TT serviceable. The other players make him better not other way around.

What did Aaron Rodgers do missing Jordy Nelson? Cam Newton missing Benjamin, Dak Prescott do missing Dez?

Got it people need to be on the field to make TT serviceable. The other players make him better not other way around.

It's really gotten to the point where anyone arguing that Tyrod isn't the problem is either a relative of his or pitifully stupid.

1 player vs your entire recieving corps when your corps are not deep to begin with. Any way you slice it you lose and lose by a huge margin.

It's really gotten to the point where anyone arguing that Tyrod isn't the problem is either a relative of his or pitifully stupid.

Anybody still arguing that the offense is the problem is being laughed at by most on these boards.

1 player vs your entire recieving corps when your corps are not deep to begin with. Any way you slice it you lose and lose by a huge margin.

Anybody still arguing that the offense is the problem is being laughed at by most on these boards.

Other than being totally wrong, you're absolutely right! :thumbsup:

Back to that i see. So whej Watkins and Woods are out Clay was not tunning open all over the field?

The rest of the WRs were not running open a majority of time.

See theres the point a Good QB elevates the play of others heck Cam Newton has turned Ginn into viable.

Bad QBs need other around him to elevate thier play see (Losman, Edwards, EJ, Tyrod)

But that takes a level of help and understanding of football that some might not grasp its ok my counselor can help with that.

Edited by MAJBobby