Bills vs. Dolphins Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, not Rex's fault, gotta get rid of Whaley and tyrod......Rex just needs some more time and continuity!

Not sure how the defense giving up record rushing numbers doesn't also belong to Rex?

He's not the only problem but the defensive genius has been anything but.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

I find the negativity amazing today. That was a great game yesterday, a classic. Yeah, it hurt that we lost but where were we really going this year anyway?

The playoffs, possibly.

Ok, snappy answer out of the way. I did actually enjoy watching the game. But looking to the future, I absolutely see problems.

The defense is worse than it was 3 years ago when Pettine was running the show, and that is supposed to be our HCs specialty.

So many things were self inflicted: countless broken tackles that led to huge plays. clock mismanagement. Timeout mismanagement. Yeah, the refs screwed us on two non PI calls, but they absolutely did not cause us to be late lining up for the next play to knock off five yards and make Carp's job harder.

These are coaching issues, all of them.

I find the negativity amazing today. That was a great game yesterday, a classic. Yeah, it hurt that we lost but where were we really going this year anyway?

So dedpite being 9-8 in games where we've scored more than 25 points; persistent 12 men penalties; terrible clock/game management; being in the bottom tier allowing opponents to score; not beating trams with winning records; and replacing quality coaches with cronies we're all just being negative. What have they done to deserve optimism?

The playoffs, possibly.

Ok, snappy answer out of the way. I did actually enjoy watching the game. But looking to the future, I absolutely see problems.

The defense is worse than it was 3 years ago when Pettine was running the show, and that is supposed to be our HCs specialty.

So many things were self inflicted: countless broken tackles that led to huge plays. clock mismanagement. Timeout mismanagement. Yeah, the refs screwed us on two non PI calls, but they absolutely did not cause us to be late lining up for the next play to knock off five yards and make Carp's job harder.

These are coaching issues, all of them.

Yeah, I was holding out hope for the playoffs, but I swear I read on here that our season was over weeks ago. How long have we been talking about 17 years? Now we're in a uproar over another loss?

Yeah, I was holding out hope for the playoffs, but I swear I read on here that our season was over weeks ago. How long have we been talking about 17 years? Now we're in a uproar over another loss?

How about losing that can directly be traced back to rex,to name just one example,ten men on the field on Ayaji's last big run.

@RyanTalbotBills

Rex Ryan said every coach would have punted late in OT with their season on the line... I wholeheartedly disagree with him. #Bills

That's part of Rex's problem. I mean seriously, what other coach would say or even think something like that. Good coaches don't worry about what others do and what the norm is. Have a mind of your own Rex.

That's part of Rex's problem. I mean seriously, what other coach would say or even think something like that. Good coaches don't worry about what others do and what the norm is. Have a mind of your own Rex.

Rex was just flailing at that point. Scoffing at the gallows.

The Pegulas have handled this all wrong no matter what way you slice it when it comes to canning Rex. They need a young up and coming football executive not named Whaley. Get rid of the assss kissers like Brandon and Whaley and their crappy red wine. Leave the fossils like Polian and Coughlin in the museum. Burn it all down and throw away the ashes. Give a guy from a winning organization (Cheifs, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, Falcons, ect) a chance without meddling in something the owners frankly know nothing about. Whaley doesn't count, he hasn't yet mastered the English language

Edited by Estelle Getty

The Pegulas have handled this all wrong no matter what way you slice it when it comes to canning Rex. They need a young up and coming football executive not named Whaley. Get rid of the assss kissers like Brandon and Whaley and their crappy red wine. Leave the fossils like Polian and Coughlin in the museum. Burn it all down and throw away the ashes. Give a guy from a winning organization (Cheifs, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, Falcons, ect) a chance without meddling in something the owners frankly know nothing about. Whaley doesn't count, he hasn't yet mastered the English language

And when that doesn't work in year one, blow it up again.