Tyrod throws for 300 yards are you happy 550 WGR?

bisonbrigade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying it is Ironic poster said its a team game then throws everyone under the bus but a specific player

Sorry, you were slamming one guy so I said "let him down," but the point is the same. Tyrod stepped up for his team, and that goes for almost the entire offense too. He specifically rose to the occasion while several others on other units did not hold up there end. You don't have to nitpick the word choice when the point is clear.

Edited by Big C

Sorry, you were slamming one guy so I said "let him down," but the point is the same. Tyrod stepped up for his team, and that goes for almost the entire offense too. He specifically rose to the occasion while several others on other units did not hold up there end. You don't have to nitpick the word choice when the point is clear.

Your post was not in response to anything just random on 1st part of thread so yes it was Ironic.

Yep team game and yep players let others down. But that offense did have two shots in OT to end the game. Failed so tes the can take blame too

Edited by MAJBobby

Your post was not in response to anything just random on 1st part of thread so yes it was Ironic.

Yep team game and yep players let others down. But that offense did have two shots in OT to end the game. Failed so tes the can take blame too

I hear you, and I used that same argument when we couldn't punch it in on 1st and goal with 1:00 left in the Hawks game. Tyrod still could have done it but the call to Reggie Bush for example wasn't his fault. Ultimately TT did give us the late lead and the teams and defensive units gave the game back. He had a great game. A team relies on each individual doing their job and he did his. No QB makes every play.

I know you really hate Tyrod and I get all your reasons. But I still can't think of a better option for next year at this time.

I hear you, and I used that same argument when we couldn't punch it in on 1st and goal with 1:00 left in the Hawks game. Tyrod still could have done it but the call to Reggie Bush for example wasn't his fault. Ultimately TT did give us the late lead and the teams and defensive units gave the game back. He had a great game. A team relies on each individual doing their job and he did his. No QB makes every play.

I know you really hate Tyrod and I get all your reasons. But I still can't think of a better option for next year at this time.

I understand the Reggie Bush attempt was not his call. But it is a disturbing trend. You can go to alot of games and watch Lynn take the Ball out of his hands when the game is on the line.

WC in first MIA game.

That does kind of show a trust problem

I understand the Reggie Bush attempt was not his call. But it is a disturbing trend. You can go to alot of games and watch Lynn take the Ball out of his hands when the game is on the line.

WC in first MIA game.

That does kind of show a trust problem

Nope, not his call. I wouldn't be so sure it's a trust issue with Lynn, though. The trend is disturbing for sure , and one reason why I don't think Lynn is ready to be a HC. But is it likely to think Lynn has a trust issue with Taylor, but ultimately trusts his season to Reggie Bush? That's a tough one to believe, I'd say the guy is merely prone to trying to " outsmart" the opponent and show how creative he is. many OCs have this affliction and it usually surfaces at the worst imaginable time.

Nope, not his call. I wouldn't be so sure it's a trust issue with Lynn, though. The trend is disturbing for sure , and one reason why I don't think Lynn is ready to be a HC. But is it likely to think Lynn has a trust issue with Taylor, but ultimately trusts his season to Reggie Bush? That's a tough one to believe, I'd say the guy is merely prone to trying to " outsmart" the opponent and show how creative he is. many OCs have this affliction and it usually surfaces at the worst imaginable time.

Sure what is so hard to think a guy that has been a RB coach for 15 years does trust Bush in that spot. Not saying its right just another reason why i hate te thinking of this team.

Sure what is so hard to think a guy that has been a RB coach for 15 years does trust Bush in that spot. Not saying its right just another reason why i hate te thinking of this team.

Then don't Bobby. Get the help that we all see you desperately need. We after all are all Bills fans and you are one of us.

Then don't Bobby. Get the help that we all see you desperately need. We after all are all Bills fans and you are one of us.

Thanks for the great contribution like always

Glad to know i am not a Bills fans because i want some accountability cool keep spending your cash on trash

Edited by MAJBobby

I'm in favor of giving Tyrod more time until they have something significantly better, but it is hard to argue he is consistently the 2nd best quarterback on the field. That's been true for the last 2 years. 300 is not the goal. It is an outcome of him not being a prolific passer. Just like points are one measure of an offense or defense. The numbers say the Bills have an excellent offense with a below average passer.