Trump foreign policy

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...knowing Trump, that's an opening negotiating position. 

And probably not a good idea - dividing the country along "pro-Obama" and "anti-Obama" lines might be a working electoral strategy, but it's a little bit dicier when playing geopolitics with the entire EU.

It's actually the perfect move, especially following tax reform that frees US companies' funds to return home.  Don't know if that was part of Trump's long term strategy (doubtful), but it's surely easier not to worry about $2 trillion tied up overseas.

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously?  Any article I can link is second-hand information, which you would dismiss as not being proof since it's second-hand.  

You could google it, and you'll find multiple articles on the connections between Iran, the DPRK, and the A.Q. Khan network, the trade in military technology between Iran and DPRK going back to the Iran-Iraq war, the plethora of links between Iranian and Korean WMD programs identified since the mid-90s, memos in wikileaks outlining the breadth of Korean-Iranian cooperation over the past 30 years...

But if I provide them, you'll dismiss it as "That's not proof" and insist on nothing less than an Iranian nuclear warhead with "Made in Democratic People's Republic of Korea" embossed on it.  So go do your own !@#$ing research, shitburger.

1 hour ago, m_w_hunter said:

i wouldnt be surprised if hillary/obummer sold them extra uranium under the table

Trump probably believes that nonsense, too. 

So Tom, you think they already have a bomb. Ok! 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

KSA weighs in: (click for more)

Oh good, we have those criminals on our side...

Our did they just flatter Trump into doing their work for them? 

5 minutes ago, GG said:

It's actually the perfect move, especially following tax reform that frees US companies' funds to return home.  Don't know if that was part of Trump's long term strategy (doubtful), but it's surely easier not to worry about $2 trillion tied up overseas.

Wait are you giving trump credit for something?

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

The deal was worthless the day it was signed.  The only ones who thought it was any sort of "deal" were Kerry, Obama and the Neville Chamberlains in Europe who were relieved they didn't have to deal with it anymore because signed paper! 

It's not like the Iranians stopped doing anything.

You mean our main alllies in Europe. Putin gets another win from his puppet in hurting our international alliances. 

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Does anyone know if we get our pallets full of cash back?

Asking for a friend.

I wonder if all that cash actually made it, hard to believe a plane

full of pallets of cash in the middle of the night didn't have skimming going on 

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Smart move by Israel? Or will this just lead to a bigger response?

It's the continuation of the strikes started last week. Not sure if it's smart, but it's (to me) a sign that Iran's power in Syria and Lebanon have been hollowed out. 

We will see if it escalates to strikes inside Iran proper...

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I wonder if all that cash actually made it, hard to believe a plane

full of pallets of cash in the middle of the night didn't have skimming going on 

I'm 100% confident that at least several of the deliveries did not land in Tehran and were diverted elsewhere. I have seen evidence of the flights being masked by elements within the IC, as well as evidence that at least some of that money wound up in North Korea (where it was distributed elsewhere, perhaps back to some residing in DC at the time). 

It's only anecdotal here because I can't provide that evidence (yet), but I think it'll become public knowledge sooner rather than later. 

They're taking out Iranian missile stockpiles... 

This has been planned for awhile, Israel has been degrading Iranian might in Syria for the past several months along with help from the GCC. 

Full Obama statement linked below: 

Someone's nervous...

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the continuation of the strikes started last week. Not sure if it's smart, but it's (to me) a sign that Iran's power in Syria and Lebanon have been hollowed out. 

We will see if it escalates to strikes inside Iran proper...

I'm 100% confident that at least several of the deliveries did not land in Tehran and were diverted elsewhere. I have seen evidence of the flights being masked by elements within the IC, as well as evidence that at least some of that money wound up in North Korea (where it was distributed elsewhere, perhaps back to some residing in DC at the time). 

It's only anecdotal here because I can't provide that evidence (yet), but I think it'll become public knowledge sooner rather than later. 

They're taking out Iranian missile stockpiles... 

This has been planned for awhile, Israel has been degrading Iranian might in Syria for the past several months along with help from the GCC. 

Full Obama statement linked below: 

Someone's nervous...

Hopefully for good reason.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That basically reflects your political philosophy. Angering your betters. 

Why are they they trying to flatter Trump? They need to borrow our military for a little war they need taken care of 

Your betters?

So are you saying there are classes of people who are above others?  How very Progressive!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, we've all seen that rather misguided story before. What's the matter, pulling out of the deal not the political coup you hoped, so falling back on other nonsense? 

I remember when Hillary was so evil because she was, as you said, going to start WW3, after she won the election you promised she was going to win. You are foolish 

Just now, /dev/null said:

Your betters?

So are you saying there are classes of people who are above others?  How very Progressive!

Yes, so does Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/

he he loves you!