Trump foreign policy

3 hours ago, m_w_hunter said:

:lol:

dr who do you think leaked the mueller questions to trump?

The questions are so poorly constructed and (frankly) so surface level, that I do not believe the questions are authentic. That leaves me with three possibilities: 

1) The NYT did it themselves (they're not above it, certainly not Maggie)

2) Mueller leaked a fake set of questions to catch a leaker on his team

3) Trump's team leaked a fake set of questions to catch a leaker on their team

My early money is on Mueller. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The questions are so poorly constructed and (frankly) so surface level, that I do not believe the questions are authentic. That leaves me with three possibilities: 

I think this holds water.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

4) Some self-serving Trump officials leaked them to beat some other self-serving Trump official to the punch. 

Nothing stays a secret in the Trump white house. Didn't you say McMaster was fired for leaking?? :beer:

Incorrect. The leaks in the administration have been real, the information has not. Difference. That's not a sign of a leaky administration, it's a sign of an administration who's pro-actively securing their house. Compare the amount leaks from this administration to the past two - especially on issues of national security - and it's night and day: 

*No one knew Pompeo was in the DPRK until a week later 

*No one knew(or knows) Trump already met with Kim (in November)

*No one knew they were going to hit 200+ Russian mercenaries in Syria (who had been amassing for a week) until the bodies were smoldering. 

The leaks which have gotten out have been largely debunked within hours (he's "about to fire" Mueller")... 

... And your 4 is the same as my 3. But reading comprehension has never been your strong suit. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. The leaks in the administration have been real, the information has not. Difference. That's not a sign of a leaky administration, it's a sign of an administration who's pro-actively securing their house. Compare the amount leaks from this administration to the past two - especially on issues of national security - and it's night and day: 

*No one knew they were going to hit 200+ Russian mercenaries in Syria (who had been amassing for a week) until the bodies were smoldering. 

The leaks which have gotten out have been largely debunked within hours (he's "about to fire" Mueller")... 

... And your 4 is the same as my 3. But reading comprehension has never been your strong suit. 

I speculate that the "leaks" since the house cleaning early in the administration to ferret them out, have not come from the administration; but rather are completely manufactured propaganda drops from elements within the USIC hostile to the current administration as part of their ongoing coup attempt, and have no basis in fact.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your butt washing of Trump is not only wrong it is also right out of bizzaro-land! 

Trump and the murderous dictator already met? Ok

And the Russians approached the US forces unexpectidly and were slaughtered. It was not something in the plans you idiot. 

The crap you make up! This is the leakiest administration ever 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I speculate that the "leaks" since the house cleaning early in the administration to ferret them out, have not come from the administration; but rather are completely manufactured propaganda drops from elements within the USIC hostile to the current administration as part of their ongoing coup attempt, and have no basis in fact.

I think this is likely. :beer:

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Your butt washing of Trump is not only wrong it is also right out of bizzaro-land! 

Trump and the murderous dictator already met? Ok

And the Russians approached the US forces unexpectidly and were slaughtered. It was not something in the plans you idiot. 

The crap you make up! This is the leakiest administration ever 

Incorrect on all counts. The incident in Syria was a build up of troops over a period of several days that culminated in the US forces wiping them out. They didn't "approach" a US base as the first reports said, they were simply amassing near a base and got their ass handed to them. It wasn't a case of returning fire, it was a planned mission which used multiple land and air assets which require coordination and planning. 

When you're allergic to facts, you end up making an ass out of yourself. 

And yes, Trump and Kim already met. In November. As I've been saying for months. The deal is done. All this run up is ceremonial. You'll see in a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Iran is next... 

That would be just about the single dumbest !@#$ing thing Hezbollah and IRGC could do, with the exception of lobbing some missiles at our naval base in Bahrain.

It's really astounding that they haven't learned not to !@#$ with the Jews.

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That would be just about the single dumbest !@#$ing thing Hezbollah and IRGC could do, with the exception of lobbing some missiles at our naval base in Bahrain.

It's really astounding that they haven't learned not to !@#$ with the Jews.

Yup. They're desperate now though. The run on the banks and Iranian currency is crippling the regime. 

6 days until the Iran Deal decision too, and now with Kerry's treason exposed (and his ploy failed), the Mullahs are boxed into a corner. 

It's going to end badly for them.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. They're desperate now though. The run on the banks and Iranian currency is crippling the regime. 

6 days until the Iran Deal decision too, and now with Kerry's treason exposed (and his ploy failed), the Mullahs are boxed into a corner. 

It's going to end badly for them.

In regards to the IRGC, I mean it's stupid in that they're just going to invite the Israelis to wipe them out, rather than to be recalled to Iran to protect the Ayatollah and his cronies. They are still, by far, the best equipped and best trained military force Iran has, and they are readily capable (by design) of taking out the regular Iranian military forces.

A WORD FITLY SPOKEN

I give President Trump credit for brevity, insight, and judgment in his tweet below commenting on the sinister collusion of Monsieur John F. Kerry with the regime in Tehran that is, not coincidentally, an enemy of the United States. You know, that one that lives by the motto “Death to America.”

The United States does not need John Kerry’s possibly illegal Shadow Diplomacy on the very badly negotiated Iran Deal. He was the one that created this MESS in the first place!

Trump uncharacteristically understates his case here. The United States not only doesn’t need John’s Kerry’s shadow diplomacy, it would be better off without it. And the problem with Kerry’s diplomacy is not its possible illegality, it’s his persistence in seeking to perpetuate (to borrow a phrase) the worst deal ever. But the latter point is one I borrow from Trump himself.

Incidentally, in the interest of accuracy, it should be noted that the impending May 12 deadline does not relate to certification of the deal or not. It relates to the continued waiver of statutory sanctions.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/05/a-word-fitly-spoken-2.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+(Power+Line)

Headlines this morning all covering how the Iran Nuclear Deal is keeping Iran honest and it is dangerous to remove it.  Kerry & Co. Are doing well.

Glad the major topics of the day like two scoops and stormy Daniels are gone.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Headlines this morning all covering how the Iran Nuclear Deal is keeping Iran honest and it is dangerous to remove it.  Kerry & Co. Are doing well.

Glad the major topics of the day like two scoops and stormy Daniels are gone.

:beer: 

Iran's next. 

Today will be a busy day once it's announced. 

Just now, Boyst62 said:

That irans denuked?

No, sorry. I meant once it's announced that we are pulling out of the Iran deal things will start to move quickly in the ME. 

Iran is still playing like they're going to strike Israel directly (today/tonight) - if they do that will complicate things. But my money is still on the Mullahs being gone in the next 6 months.