Wentz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for getting the point. It's wasn't to knock Wentz. I'd be very happy to have him as our qb.

But man, some folks are so inconsistent. I think too many people just want to be right. Wentz was basically Tyrod or EJ last night.

Why would you be happy to have Wentz as your QB.

You've already got Tyrod who is better (according to you) lol.

You were an EJ diehard right (and who knows maybe still are).

Oh yeah, almost forgot, not his fault, somebody must have ruined him.

Nuff said.

I think his strong arm will give him more upside than Dalton.

We will see soon.

Too early to tell. He has only completed 3 passes of 30 or more yards and is under 50 percent completion over 10 yards. Ugly stats, I'm sure with an improved oline and a few additions outside those numbers will improve. I like what I see.

Wentz rules. It's on when they add some weapons.

You're beyond absurd.

You can roll with Tyrod. I'll roll with Wentz, in two years Wentz will be in playoffs while Tyrod is a backup on the Rams or Browns.

Eagles have no run game no OL and butterfingers mcgee at WR1,2, and 3

You name the terms on the Wentz/Tyrod bet and I'll accept them.

I think Wentz will be elite within a few years. Same as Jameis.

Who is this they ? Are they named John From Hemet ?

You just gave us a Wentz/Tyrod breakdown and gave us as a "pro" in the Wentz column that he has poor receivers? You're aware that for the bulk of the season, Tyrod's main options were a hobbled Robert Woods, Goodwin, Justin Hunter, Walt Powell and Brandon Tate? You can't make this stuff up guys.

You're beyond absurd.You just gave us a Wentz/Tyrod breakdown and gave us as a "pro" in the Wentz column that he has poor receivers? You're aware that for the bulk of the season, Tyrod's main options were a hobbled Robert Woods, Goodwin, Justin Hunter, Walt Powell and Brandon Tate? You can't make this stuff up guys.

Explain to me how absurd it is please. You're saying the eagles would be better off with Taylor ? Hehehehehehee. Actually don't.

Agholor/greenbeckham/nohandsmatthews are awesome. Good point Metz. Go away Taylor troll.

Wentz's arrow is pointing up and that is all you can ask of a new QB.

Sadly Tyrods arrow as a QB is going down... We get more weapons back and he still cannot throw to them. He finally found Charles Clay but he isn't consistent with his guys on a week to week basis.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Explain to me how absurd it is please. You're saying the eagles would be better off with Taylor ? Hehehehehehee. Actually don't.

Agholor/greenbeckham/nohandsmatthews are awesome. Good point Metz. Go away Taylor troll.

They both have trouble getting the ball out. Taylor often seems to have trouble finding/deciding where to go with the ball. Wentz has a glacial delivery.

Franchise guy. Wonder how the Rams feel about their choice. Their fate was in their hands and they let it slip through their fingers.

Did the Iggles know better? Or is it really just a crapshoot?

Don't know what people saw in Goff. Reminded me of all the hype of EJ. I'm thinking don't you guys watch the games? Sure you might hit gold but the film usually doesn't lie.

Valid, I totally forgot but the question is do they take the RB as you eluded or a WR like Mike Williams?

I think so unless Williams blows up the combine. Cook and Fournette are top tier talents at the RB position.

This is hilarious. If EJ Manuel completely 54% of his passes for 152 yards with 1 td and 1 int & the offense scored 17 points, the OP would have been calling him a bust. It's hilarious the double standards some people have.

Completion percentage is not the same as accuracy (it does not help that Agholor is Ball dropping machine) . It's clear to see that Wentz is fairly accurate and is in control of the offense. EJ's ball placement was all over the place and looked lost out there. Double standard it is not, if EJ looked like Wentz I/We would all be thrilled with our franchise QB.

Wish we could but maybe next yr (2018) we get the guy (Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen)

You know about Josh Allen? I'm a Wyoming fan. He's gonna be insane. Will bet anything he's a first rounder in two years- if not one.

You, Ryan L Billz, just called me a troll? Wow. And what did I say about Taylor? What is your argument? Are you saying that the Bills have had a good receiving corps this season? I would tell anyone that Taylor has missed open receivers all season, regardless of who's been playing. But are you going to tell me the Bills haven't had the worst receiving corps in the NFL this season? Of course they have. It's not even a question. The only team you could even bring an argument to the table with is San Diego. Again, for the millionth time, despite your fantasy that I am a Taylor fanboy, I don't even care if they move on from him. But you brought up quality of receiving corps here pal, not I.

And to answer your question, yes, I would rather have Wentz than Taylor for future/potential purposes but no, the Eagles wouldn't be worse than 6-9 if Taylor was their starter this season. If anything they'd be better.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You know about Josh Allen? I'm a Wyoming fan. He's gonna be insane. Will bet anything he's a first rounder in two years- if not one.

Saw three of his games, one he looked good the next wasn't great and then the monsoon bowl he looked Horrible until the 4rth but that late int killed them. He has probably the best arm to come out in awhile right up there with Krappernick and Kelly but he currently lacks pocket awareness and trusts his arm too much and throws across his body and bad situatuions. He has all the talent and athleticism but needs a lot of work to develop and if he does would love to see him in a Bills uniform.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Saw three of his games, one he looked good the next wasn't great and then the monsoon bowl he looked Horrible until the 4rth but that late int killed them. He has probably the best arm to come out in awhile right up there with Krappernick and Kelly but he currently lacks pocket awareness and trusts his arm too much and throws across his body and bad situatuions. He has all the talent and athleticism but needs a lot of work to develop and if he does would love to see him in a Bills uniform.

I'm impressed. I actually watched every game this season. It was his first season as a starter and he's only a sophomore. You're right that he throws across his body a lot but he's incredibly good at it. Not to mention he's built like a horse and can run. If he improves his numbers by a bunch next year he's gonna put himself in position to be a top five pick.