Playoffs - Still a chance???

Jobot

It might be super optimistic and I'll probably get slammed for posting this... but seriously if the Bills win out, there's not a game listed below that would be a huge stretch... although a lot does need to happen.

Also - Colts and Titans just need to lose 1 game each

Maybe we get some Christmas presents in Western NY this weekend??

Week 16

• Bills beat Dolphins
• Raiders beat Colts (or Colts loss week 17)
• Steelers beat Ravens
• Bengals beat Texans
• Jaguars beat Titans (or titan loss week 17)

Week 17

• Bills beat Jets
• Bengals beat Ravens
• Patriots beat Dolphins
• Raiders beat Broncos

It's funny...

When people throw out the 1% number it sounds so remote, because it's just the math of X number of scenarios all playing out.

However, looking at that list it does not seem crazy at all.

The one thing that worries me is NE beating Miami. NE will probably have learned from last season when they had a week 17 against Miami and got Brady beat up and still lost. Hopefully Garappolo will light them up for us.

It's funny...

When people throw out the 1% number it sounds so remote, because it's just the math of X number of scenarios all playing out.

The one thing that worries me is NE beating Miami. NE will probably have learned from last season when they had a week 17 against Miami and got Brady beat up and still lost. Hopefully Garappolo will light them up for us.

NE has to win to clinch home field. Assuming Oak wins this week.

What gets really interesting is the multiple team tie-breaker scenarios. I'm not sure how they fall if there is a three or even 4 way tie for the last wild card spot. Head to head matchups pretty much get thrown out the window in those scenarios and I'm curious to see if we can maybe overtake the Ravens in a 3 or 4 way tie scenario.

Man, that BS Seahawks loss really irks me. I knew at the time that it was going to have very high repercussions and it's playing out exactly that way. Unreal.

Edited by Mark80

It's funny...

That loss also cost them homefield advantage which, given how close the championship game was, could have been the difference between them making/not making the superbowl. I'm sure they'll play Brady with the intent to win that one.