Shaq Lawson - let's do this

Dragonborn10

Deion Jones, Keanu Neal would have been a perfect use of the top two picks. Hire whoever is GM in ATL

I was a big Deion Jones guy. The Pioli and Dimitroff dream team are in charge in Atlanta.... but nobody from the Belichick tree ever amounts to anything. I heard that on here.

Edited by GunnerBill

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deion Jones, Keanu Neal would have been a perfect use of the top two picks. Hire whoever is GM in ATL

Since the discussion is about need vs BPA, can you please elaborate how that would fit into trading up two slots to select a CB with the Bills' first pick?

Will Fuller

Dark.

Will Fuller.

Damn I'm too late to the party but not too late to pile on. Fuller flashed big in his first 2 games. Then he has a TOTAL of 361 yards. Think about that since week 2 your difference maker has gotten 361 total yards. That is who you guys want to stick your neck out on?

I'm honestly surprised nobody used Darron Lee. However if you look at the end of the first round there is (imo) nobody else who would be taken over Shaq if you are being honest with yourself. Once you get into the second you are starting to talk about guys who would have been major reaches at 19.

Commonsense- I accidentally deleted your post but Keanu Neal went off the board at 17 so he wasn't an option.

Damn I'm too late to the party but not too late to pile on. Fuller flashed big in his first 2 games. Then he has a TOTAL of 361 yards. Think about that since week 2 your difference maker has gotten 361 total yards. That is who you guys want to stick your neck out on?

I'm honestly surprised nobody used Darron Lee. However if you look at the end of the first round there is (imo) nobody else who would be taken over Shaq if you are being honest with yourself. Once you get into the second you are starting to talk about guys who would have been major reaches at 19.

Commonsense- I accidentally deleted your post but Keanu Neal went off the board at 17 so he wasn't an option.

i don't think Darron Lee has had a "difference making" rookie season and has missed a lot of time due to injury. He's played hard and flashes at times but has not been able to cover TEs like they hoped. Still has potential of course. I don't think he would have been better here than say, Zach Brown.

i don't think Darron Lee has had a "difference making" rookie season and has missed a lot of time due to injury. He's played hard and flashes at times but has not been able to cover TEs like they hoped. Still has potential of course. I don't think he would have been better here than say, Zach Brown.

Me neither but he is about the only player I saw that could possibly be used.

I wanted Josh Doctson. He on had two catches for 66 yards before he was put on IR. We will see what next season brings for him and Lawson. I think both will have very good careers. Edited by BarleyNY

He's a rookie that had no training camp and has had almost no time to get in any meaningful technique work...he is learning as he goes...I don't think he has played bad at all, he is in the backfield a few times a game...not bad for the snaps he is playing

Agreed. Save the evaluation for next season once he's had a full training camp and some preseason work. He wasn't ready for this under the circumstances, but what little experience he did get will help him out for next season.