Late season home games...

LabattBlue

Can look at it through two lenses: when you suck and are a small market team, you get the leavings, putting less people in the seats and less money in the owbers' pocket. Or the league was doing them a favor putting them in position to have home games in a tough environment for a playoff push.

As a STH, I like the late games for the former, it just never works out.

In theory, this team is built for games in inclement weather. In theory...

Yeah, other teams should dread having to play on our Frozen Tundra Cold Rubber Pellets Rolling Around on Synthetic Turf. Seriously, we looked like we'd never played in bad weather before. And maybe most of these guys here at FSU/Clemson North never have.

I'd rather have 3 November home games to: 1) avoid the December weather and 2) attend more meaningful games but the second point isn't really the league's fault. It would be a nice bone for the league to throw us but honestly, as others have said above, the way this club plays we don't deserve a better schedule.

Football was made to be played in the cold, not indoors or only if its warm out. Don't like the cold weather games; watch on TV and drink your beer. I love going to cold weather games and as a proud member of the "coldest game in Bills history" club, i wear that badge proudly.

Luckily for me, 95% of Buffalo's sports fans don't care about the elements.

Exhibit A: Winter classic January 1st '08 tickets sold out in minutes for the game.

Exhibit B: When the team is winning, Bills fans don't care about weather.

Football was made to be played in the cold, not indoors or only if its warm out. Don't like the cold weather games; watch on TV and drink your beer. I love going to cold weather games and as a proud member of the "coldest game in Bills history" club, i wear that badge proudly.

Luckily for me, 95% of Buffalo's sports fans don't care about the elements.

Exhibit A: Winter classic January 1st '08 tickets sold out in minutes for the game.

Exhibit B: When the team is winning, Bills fans don't care about weather.

You're so hardcore!

Yeah, other teams should dread having to play on our Frozen Tundra Cold Rubber Pellets Rolling Around on Synthetic Turf. Seriously, we looked like we'd never played in bad weather before. And maybe most of these guys here at FSU/Clemson North never have.

Have always wondered about that. Booger McFarland talked the other day about cold affected his play being from the south and having gone to school in the south...i think there may be something to this theory.

In theory...how is a team that practices in an indoor facility all week long built for games in inclement weather?

Especially with our offence, cant see a big need to be indoors.

I remember the old days when fans and the team wanted late season home games.....something about home field advantage and teams didn't want to play here in December and January. Securing home field for the playoffs......Just an old guy reminiscing.......

I remember the old days when fans and the team wanted late season home games.....something about home field advantage and teams didn't want to play here in December and January. Securing home field for the playoffs......Just an old guy reminiscing.......

no indoor practice facility back then...and with an offense that actually relied a bit on the passing game...go figure