Russ Brandon Attends Monday Morning Football Meetings

Fadingpain

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some fringe, lunatic conspiracy BS right here.

What are your thoughts on Pizzagate?

What is happening in Antarctica?

This is way out there, groovy man. Puff puff.

Imo

Seriously?

You think there is nothing out of the ordinary with Russ' level of involvement and he should be left free to carry on as he has been doing so?

Those three years he was joined at the hip with John Butler, do you think he was learning the "business" aspects? You think John Butler wanted Russ Brandon to mentor him?

Russ Brandon is not involved with the "ins and outs" of the game of football, assuming you mean "ins and outs" as Xs and Os and game planning you seem to think he is intimately involved with.

As an officer in the company and at the behest of his bosses, he is asked for input in other areas, like HC hires, for example. Not I know you can't accept it, but can you understand that?

Directly participating in the HC hire decision is not a "xs and os" football decision?

I obviously don't mean he is drawing up plays. But why in the world should he be involved in hiring the coach?

What are he credentials for doing that? And don't say he was the GM of an NFL franchise..which he was. Only in Buffalo.

That, in this case, is not a qualification.

Seriously?

You think there is nothing out of the ordinary with Russ' level of involvement and he should be left free to carry on as he has been doing so?

You sound unhinged. You gonna strap up and go stalk the parking lot or something? You know, so you can prevent him from being "free to carry on?"

You sound unhinged. You gonna strap up and go stalk the parking lot or something? You know, so you can prevent him from being "free to carry on?"

LOL.

You know what it boils down to?

There are a ton of people on this forum, yourself included apparently, who are OK with this organization perpetually sucking.

It really doesn't bother you that much when you boil it right down.

I guess you are one of the lucky ones.

Directly participating in the HC hire decision is not a "xs and os" football decision?

I obviously don't mean he is drawing up plays. But why in the world should he be involved in hiring the coach?

What are he credentials for doing that? And don't say he was the GM of an NFL franchise..which he was. Only in Buffalo.

That, in this case, is not a qualification.

No, not in the least. Hiring a HC, GM, or other front office personnel is a function of football administration more than anything. Candidates are asked about philosophies, which may touch upon certain X and O aspects, but that's as far as it goes.

His "qualification" goes no further than what he was entrusted by past and current ownership to perform. He was tasked to do the job. Period. Although I'm sure that nearly 20 years in the business and the contacts he's made league wide have informed him along the way as his close relationship with Butler indicated. And he STILL wouldn't make a unilateral decision, regardless of the authority to do so.

LOL.

There are a ton of people on this forum, yourself included apparently, who are OK with this organization perpetually sucking.

It's a game, one game a week, 4 hours on Sunday. It is not a big part of life and surely not something to get emotional about. If this team stresses you out, then take a break. You are not trapped in an abusive relationship. You have the right to be happy.

Imo

LOL.

That's a ton of crap. Nobody I know is happy with losing. Some of us don't take it personally and have a more informed perspective on things, that's all.

LOL.

Believe me the sucking bothers me badly. I do not believe firing Russ Brandon will make even the slightest difference to the record this year, next year or at any point in years to come.

Russ Brandon also attends those Bilderberg meetings under a volcano on a desert island where everybody wears goat masks and has a giant orgy before they sacrifice a virgin to their satanic lizard god. I wouldn't worry too much about the Monday morning before Tuesday afternoon football meeting for jerks.

It's an owl god. An owl.

This is exactly why we don't invite you.

When Ralph passed, he declared with his final breath that if Russ Brandon was fired, seven Bills executives would die a hideous death. I know this because I know a guy who worked on the grounds crew at the cemetery where Ralph is buried. He says it's a curse that nobody should fool with.

See if Jason LaCanfora picks this up.

Believe me the sucking bothers me badly. I do not believe firing Russ Brandon will make even the slightest difference to the record this year, next year or at any point in years to come.

Certainly not as much has having an upper echelon QB would.

It's a game, one game a week, 4 hours on Sunday. It is not a big part of life and surely not something to get emotional about. If this team stresses you out, then take a break. You are not trapped in an abusive relationship. You have the right to be happy.

Imo

It doesn't stress me out, but trying to crack the riddle of why we are so inept as an organization interests me.

I find it fascinating that so many here are in denial.

A lot of posters build up the team into a part of their own personal belief system, and I guess that doesn't include criticizing the team.

That's a ton of crap. Nobody I know is happy with losing. Some of us don't take it personally and have a more informed perspective on things, that's all.

If you can't win the argument, attack the poster.

What other logical fallacies do you have in your bag of tricks?

It doesn't stress me out, but trying to crack the riddle of why we are so inept as an organization interests me.

I find it fascinating that so many here are in denial.

A lot of posters build up the team into a part of their own personal belief system, and I guess that doesn't include criticizing the team.

If you can't win the argument, attack the poster.

What other logical fallacies do you have in your bag of tricks?

Your particular brand of sophistry has grown tiresome. You don't get to insult us and if calling that a ton of crap is attacking you, so be it. Grow some thicker skin. And grow the phuck up for crissakes.

When Ralph passed, he declared with his final breath that if Russ Brandon was fired, seven Bills executives would die a hideous death. I know this because I know a guy who worked on the grounds crew at the cemetery where Ralph is buried. He says it's a curse that nobody should fool with.

See if Jason LaCanfora picks this up.

If true, this would explain a lot.