Carucci Blisters Rex And Tyrod - Hits The Nail On The Head

yungmack

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could make that argument. But in your hypothetical, just think about what you're saying here: Vic believed that the Bills were going to go into Oakland and beat the then 9-2 Raiders who, along with the Cowboys, are everyone's darlings right now. So how do you go from THAT, to THIS in less than 5 days? I just can't reconcile that disparity.

It's the Love/Hate nonsense that's expected of a fan on this board.

When you get extra information, like a key game in a sixteen game season, reasonable people do change their mind based on the extra info. It's how clear thought works.

Edited by Thurman#1

ScottLaw and Mr. WEO in the same thread back to back . . . echo echo.

Thank you for proving my point guys.

You and the few like you rarely make points though (see your post above). You simply remark on others who make critical comments--even if you have no constructive counter arguments. You don't participate, you snipe at the participants.

And by Bills logic this translates into firing the OC and blaming the QB.

Scoring allowed is NOT only a defensive stat.

You think it didn't tire the defense out and impair their efficiency just a bit when four of our last five offensive drives ended in three-and-outs and and a first play INT? Including two drive starts in Buffalo territory (the Buff 16 and the Buff 38)?

The reason the offense is getting criticism is that they're not good at passing. The fact that the defense also isn't playing well doesn't mean the offense is.

The article is very reasonable.

Edited by Thurman#1

When you get extra information, like a key game in a sixteen game season, reasonable people do change their mind based on the extra info. It's how clear thought works.

In sports clear thought only works after the season. We dont know if we're going to finish 10-6 or 6-10, and neither does Vic. Everything else is noise. Unless Vic is putting on a helmet and padding up this sunday. Edited by bobobonators

You can't say "I thought the Bills were going to beat Oakland" 5 days ago, and now there are serious concerns 5 days later. That represents the bipolar nature of being a Buffalo Bills sports fan and nothing more - the very same things we see in this forum.

Did you watch the game? Because if you did, you saw a bipolar team executing and competing in their own peculiar bipolar fashion. The team that took the field in the 1st quarter whipped and battered the Raiders. The Raiders were on the verge of being steamrolled. Then there was the 2nd half team. Sacks, turnovers, 3-and-outs, couldn't stop anything, couldn't tackle, couldn't line up. Bipolar is the perfect word for the egg the Bills laid.

I have said a long time ago: No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo media.

Let me amend that: No one circles the wagons like the haters on this board.

This place is an echo chamber for the haters.

You mean other than the small army of kool aid drinkers who dominate every thread as they rack up their posts in the tens of thousands?

90% of the fan base is sick of Rex and wants him fired. Maybe Vic is trying to help with that.

I have said a long time ago: No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo media.

Let me amend that: No one circles the wagons like the haters on this board.

This place is an echo chamber for the haters.

is it wagons or pitchforks?

"It's a problem when players, such as veteran outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, come away from a game like Sunday's and say it reveals the Bills as "average" and reinforces the need for "changing the culture around here," a familiar take at which he arrived in less than a full season in Buffalo."

Boom.

I may be late to the party here, but has anyone pointed out how horribly out of context Vic applies 'Zo's quote there? He was pretty clearly talking about making the playoffs and thus changing the culture around the team and city, not indicting the coaches, the Pegulas, or anybody else.

I appreciate some good sh*t-stirring, god knows I do enough of it in my life, but Vic is gonna pull a muscle reaching so hard.