Current NFL QB's the Bills Should take a Look At

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok with Fitz if we have a strong run game and a strong defense. But if we have those, we might as well stick with Tyrod. I don't want to depend on either QB to win us the game. Fitz is too turnover prone, and Tyrod is too hesitant to take chances.

It's a matter of how you'd rather have your heart broken, late Q4 pick or 3 and out?

Mike Glennon has a 2:1 TD/INT ratio despite having a limiting opportunity and that on bad and dysfunctional Bucs teams in 2013-14.

He's certainly worth a look ahead of known qualities like Fitz. Of course, they need to draft another QB and not foolishly put all their eggs in the Jones basket.

McCarron is the guy i'd target. I realize he's still under contract for 2017, but if he's someone you like, why not? Let the trade talks begin as soon as they can.

Then spend our #1 on a RT and our #2 on a safety (or vice versa and assuming we didn't send it to Cincy) sign a nice #2 WR and we win the off season again!

I'm not totally against Glennon, I just need someone with more than knowledge than me to explain/define his upside.

Edited by qwksilver