Week 13: Raiders' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Watkins and continue to defend the trade-up in person but this is getting funny. I'd be missing out on a good laugh if I were too nervous to acknowledge the humor in it. Which poster here was it who either Sunday after the game or Monday actually predicted he'd have foot soreness? You can't write this stuff :lol:

There's video on Snapchat of him doing individuals, apparently he just didn't do team work which makes him a non-participant.

@JoeBuscaglia

Seemingly out of nowhere, #Bills WR Watkins didnt practice. Is it cause for concern at this point? My full thoughts: https://t.co/o8DHbsjF3D

My first reaction would be, for fans at least, to not jump to any conclusions this early in the week. The Bills have made it a habit to give rest to some of their starting and veteran players in the beginning stages of the week of practice if they need it.

@eregitano

@SalSports Is it your sense it's more precautionary?

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Joel Ereg

Re: Sammy. Yes. Just saw him in the locker room and he did not have any wrap or anything else on his foot.

@RAIDERS

Jack Del Rio and Derek Carr will speak to the media at approximately 11:40 AM PT. Tune in live via the Raiders App: http://bit.ly/2gW3Lau

CyiF97bXAAYK9KV.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@Nick_Wojton

Mack: patience and acceleration with Shady. Very, very special player #Bills #Raiders

Mack: Didn't think he'd be called a "game wrecker" ever while at UB #Bills #Raiders

Mack the only guy who can get all pro at two positions... If we can take him out like the Bills did against JJ WAtt we got this b.c the rest of the defense sucks.

comes with drug suspension history that makes him a risk.

Risk?, I thought that was a requirement for the modern Bills?

Edited by stevewin

Watkins does not participate Wed.

He was scheduled to participate on a limited basis in Wednesday’s practice, just as he did all of last week, but after telling athletic trainers of soreness in his foot, they pulled him from the practice field and Sammy Watkins did not practice at all Wednesday.

Here’s Buffalo’s injury report for Wednesday:

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

WR Sammy Watkins – foot

WR Robert Woods – knee

WR Percy Harvin – migraines

LB Lorenzo Alexander – ankle

TE Charles Clay – knee

OT Cordy Glenn – back

CB Ronald Darby – concussion

S James Ihedigbo – ankle

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

G Richie Incognito – neck

RB Mike Gillislee – hamstring

LB Preston Brown – wrist

S Sergio Brown – hamstring

G John Miller – shoulder

DT Marcell Dareus – abdominal

FULL PRACTICE

QB Tyrod Taylor – groin

Quick Hits: Head Coach Jack Del Rio Kicks Off Buffalo Bills Week
The Oakland Raiders will host the Buffalo Bills this Sunday at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and Head Coach Jack Del Rio shared his thoughts on the impending game.

Quick Hits: Derek Carr Discusses Prep For Showdown With Bills
The Oakland Raiders will square off this Sunday against the Buffalo Bills and Wednesday afternoon quarterback Derek Carr talked about the matchup.