Not too nice of an article on Tyrod Taylor

Tipster19

I have to say that I agree with it. I saw 2 times where Clay was wide open against Cincy, 1 of them would have been for an easy TD. I was pretty frustrated when it happened, Taylor didn't look at him but at least this article offers an explanation on what's been going on between Taylor and Clay. I have had Clay more times than not this year in fantasy football and after every game that I played him I would come away bewildered why he wasn't targeted more than he was. The few times Taylor has thrown to him seemed a lot of those passes were at the line of scrimmage for little to no gain at all. I do believe that Taylor really is a chicken, or at least not talented enough to look the whole field over. I'm starting to think that he's not a potential franchise QB after all.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/25/jaguars-game-seems-like-another-great-chance-charles-clay-tyrod-taylor-reconnect/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod is trying. He's just not good. It's really that simple.

I liked that he had a lot of heart and a lot on Moxie but I just don't see him taking us to the promise land. Is he making too much to be a backup if the starter makes rookie money? I don't know.

I liked that he had a lot of heart and a lot on Moxie but I just don't see him taking us to the promise land. Is he making too much to be a backup if the starter makes rookie money? I don't know.

I'd rather keep EJ or Cardale.

he completed over 70 percent of his passes the last 2 games

If you threw the ball 3 feet in the air, wouldn't your completion percentage be high, too? It's all about scoring points when we need them.

How about TT, Cardale and our next pick? if Cardale does well a trade of TT? Outside that box think you must hmmmm. I think EJ gone is a forgone conclusion.

I see TT being a Flutie type. Disruptive. He thinks he's better than he is. He really thinks he's an NFL starter .. like Flutie did. Flutie ruined the Bills during his little stint (yes, I used little on purpose). We don't need that kind of mess again. That's why getting rid of Fitz was necessary. People like Fitz, Flutie and Tyrod need to know their place ... on the sidelines with a clipboard. Problem is, they don't.

If you threw the ball 3 feet in the air, wouldn't your completion percentage be high, too? It's all about scoring points when we need them.

I see TT being a Flutie type. Disruptive. He thinks he's better than he is. He really thinks he's an NFL starter .. like Flutie did. Flutie ruined the Bills during his little stint (yes, I used little on purpose). We don't need that kind of mess again. That's why getting rid of Fitz was necessary. People like Fitz, Flutie and Tyrod need to know their place ... on the sidelines with a clipboard. Problem is, they don't.

Yes because finding that qb that is BETTER then them is so easy right?

Hey....lets go pick one up off the blue light special at Wall Mart.....Ill drive!

He is unconventional....there is no disputing that

Unfortunately, 'unconventional' very rarely cuts it in the NFL once you're in the playoff (assuming you can ever get there).

Being able to read a defense and deliver the ball accurately and on time remain the differences between good college QB and good pro QB.