Dear A Lynn, More Gillislee please!!!

YoloinOhio

Yeah I love Gillislee man he's a beast. He could be a starter on a number of different teams. I really don't know why they don't use him more but he's such an effective runner.

He's been great but takes a real beating when he runs it up the gut. Every game he gets clocked so hard i feel like I get a concussion just watching it. I'd like him to get 12-15 touches per game but the punishment he takes...ouch.

I think yesterday saw the sweet spot for his workload. When Shady is fully healthy, we've still got to find a way to get TD Mike a good 13-16 touches.

Games like yesterday when Shady is out, we have to lean on Gillislee more. I'm not convinced he's a workhorse back but he's the best option we've got in the rotation.

Looked a lot like a Roman coached offense at the end of the game, run for 8 yards, then try a couple plays to trick or catch the defense off guard. If they would have just pounded the ball, they could have wrapped up that game in a much cleaner fashion...

Completely agree. Don't outsmart yourself. If you're having success running the football, it means that your O line is winning the battle with their D line. Just keep dialing up running plays and that helps if you want to throw once in awhile as well.

Agreed. He adds a nice spark to the run game. He finds a hole and explodes (McCoy is more of a flashy cutback runner). They make a great combo.

And agree on Tyrod in read option...overused. Put Tyrod under center a few times so he can establish the play action pass.

I'd be surprised if they did this because I get the impression they don't trust TT with his back to the defense. Which is a shame because our run action is great and we could really exploit defenses with the play action off of it, too.