Captain Checkdown: Part Two

Exactly! Taylor isn't a playmaker.

Actually......quite the opposite. This team would be horrible without him.....he has made a ton of plays he just is not the "traditional qb" sense

Look....I would love it if he sat in the pocket and throw for 3 tds a game....which one of them coming in the last 10 seconds to win a game so it feels everone's check box for qb

TT is unconventional......there are some things is not the best at....and there are soem things that does literally nobody else can do. Finding a starting qb in the league is hard enough.....if there is a better option so be it. Right now we dont have it.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So .... what you're saying is that if a team has a decent QB, then they can call a high percentage of running plays and still have a top 10 offense.

Thank you, John.

You just helped prove that Tyrod Taylor sucks.

Actually no.......what said....have said....and will continue to say is that Tyrod does NOT suck....is is just a system qb....a middling starter qb

Actually......quite the opposite. This team would be horrible without him.....he has made a ton of plays he just is not the "traditional qb" sense

Look....I would love it if he sat in the pocket and throw for 3 tds a game....which one of them coming in the last 10 seconds to win a game so it feels everone's check box for qb

TT is unconventional......there are some things is not the best at....and there are soem things that does literally nobody else can do. Finding a starting qb in the league is hard enough.....if there is a better option so be it. Right now we dont have it.

There has never been a successful QB who cannot play traditionally. Ever.

He's a bum. He only holds us back from finding a real QB.

There has never been a successful QB who cannot play traditionally. Ever.

He's a bum. He only holds us back from finding a real QB.

I disagree that he is bum.

and he hardly holds the Bills back from finding a "real" QB

Any rookie. Cardale.

So we are NOT held back from finding one?

I disagree that he is bum.

and he hardly holds the Bills back from finding a "real" QB

So we are NOT held back from finding one?

If they never play, then yes, we are.

Besides, Cardale is a lottery ticket, so was Taylor, but his numbers have been scratched off already.

Edited by jmc12290

I agree with this. It's like watching your vegetable garden grow...it starts out very slow and, if there is the proper amount of nurturing, rain, sunlight and warmth, you see rapid development.

Too much rain leads to rot.

You have absolutely no business calling a poster out on cherry picking........

Cherries rot too.

.just a bunch of bla bla bla

Self evaluation, very big of you.

right lol

Do you know how hard it is to even FIND a starting qb in this league

Any qb is such a fuking copout.....there is such a failure rate in this league even with top 5 picked qbs......and you want to say "any qb"

Give a real answer or stfu

The only way you find one is to keep drafting and playing them. Cardale for the rest of the year, then draft one of the guys in the next draft. Like you said, it's a crapshoot, so saying "x is gonna be great" doesn't mean much. Grab a number and see what happens.

As we type, sport trac is creating a stat specifically for the nontraditional quarterbacks so People like you can cherry pick them... Stand by, I think it comes out NEVER

if you have a suggestion...im all ears

Do you want the litany again? The Bills suck at choosing QBs. For years pre & post Kelly they have sucked abysmally. Why do you want to relive the past? Can we not agree that the Bills do not have a QB to build a winning program around? Isn't it time to forget the past and take care of the future? What has Whaley done with the QB position that gives you hope for the future?

Better than RJ, Trent, Thad and Matt Cassel, yes.

Bledsoe, Orton, Tuel and EJ...not so much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TT is easily the best since Flutie, though that's not saying too much. Unless he self-destructs the next 6 games, he will be back next year... if both parties can agree on the $.

Carry on though, y'all. :D:beer: