Captain Checkdown: Part Two

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I think people are equally pretty tired of yours, tough guy!

lol

Yea he moves those chains all day long Except when he doesn't

You know this is pretty much every qb in the league right.....they will go through times in a game where they actually punt?

I admit I would like to see more consistancy....but to say he cannot be more consistant without actually seeing him throw to who he is SUPPOSED to be throwing to is a bit unfair.

We gave up two 1st round picks for the player that is finally coming back Sunday. That is supposed to be TT's primary guy when you give up that much scratch. Instead he has to make due with UFA's and street free agent pickups.

Before I say that he cannot improve....I think its fair to see him with Sammy Watkins. THey had a pretty good connection in the 2nd half of last year.

Well Brady would suck given the talent of the available WR the TT has to work with. Goodwin just runs fast and goes deep, Tate and Hunter have hands made of oil, and Clay was not worth stealing from Miami. So when your best RB goes down and clearly TT is hurt (he is not moving or cutting as normal), of course you go to the check down. I think TT can be a good QB, he just needs Watkins, Woods and Harvin to all be on the field and hopefully, Hunter and Tate to become the WRs their prior teams though they were.

I think we should stick with Tyrod I believe he is developing but Clay is open frequently and the ball doesn't come his way. Why I can only speculate.

Set terms homie. Brad Smith Jr ain't gonna last too long.

I think he will be in buffalo for what 5 more years after this one.

lol

You know this is pretty much every qb in the league right.....they will go through times in a game where they actually punt?

I admit I would like to see more consistancy....but to say he cannot be more consistant without actually seeing him throw to who he is SUPPOSED to be throwing to is a bit unfair.

We gave up two 1st round picks for the player that is finally coming back Sunday. That is supposed to be TT's primary guy when you give up that much scratch. Instead he has to make due with UFA's and street free agent pickups.

Before I say that he cannot improve....I think its fair to see him with Sammy Watkins. THey had a pretty good connection in the 2nd half of last year.

Nothing is unfair. He's in the top .0000001 of his profession and he is financially set for life.

He's not cutting it and millions of other guys want his job. It is what it is.

Strong finish or be gone Tyrod.

Nothing is unfair. He's in the top .0000001 of his profession and he is financially set for life.

He's not cutting it and millions of other guys want his job. It is what it is.

Strong finish or be gone Tyrod.

How many times does this need to be said.....Tyrod Taylor isnt going anywhere

He could literally have 6 games that dont meet your standard and HE WILL STILL BE HERE

sammy is not the problem....tightwad had 2 burners available sunday and clay who gets a step on any linebacker....its that hes too dumb to see things develop...hes starting to fake his read and just running 2 seconds into every play....no sense of timing or rhythm...where is the slant? the streak? the middle crossing routes where the catch it in the middle not after they cross the entire field?

Even his scrambling sucks as he pretends to still want to throw as he fades to the sidleline and barely eeks out 3-4 yards on 3rd and 10s'

Tightwad really regressed sunday and it has nothing to do with the other players on the field...hes just too dumb.

How many times does this need to be said.....Tyrod Taylor isnt going anywhere

He could literally have 6 games that dont meet your standard and HE WILL STILL BE HERE

What's the point of that ? Stop talking about my standard please, 32nd ranked passing attack = have some standards please. Edited by Ryan L Billz

sammy is not the problem....tightwad had 2 burners available sunday and clay who gets a step on any linebacker....its that hes too dumb to see things develop...hes starting to fake his read and just running 2 seconds into every play....no sense of timing or rhythm...where is the slant? the streak? the middle crossing routes where the catch it in the middle not after they cross the entire field?

Even his scrambling sucks as he pretends to still want to throw as he fades to the sidleline and barely eeks out 3-4 yards on 3rd and 10s'

Tightwad really regressed sunday and it has nothing to do with the other players on the field...hes just too dumb.

Putting aside everything else you put in this post (which is just false.....he was as bad as you say he would not have a winning record as a qb and we would not be 500 with the soft part of our schedule coming up)

But

Just focusing on the Sammy thing.......we dont KNOW that because Sammy hasnt been available to us to evaluate....in the 2nd half of last season Tyrod and Sammy were biulding a real connection.

Lets keep in mind here....Tyrod is not a top 5 guy...he is a system qb.....you cant just throw middling qbs out with a buch of rag tag and expect them to put up franchise type numbers.

The PROBLEM is......middling qbs that make plays (and Tyrod does make plays athletically) that DO NOT turn the ball over are still very hard to find. THey need PLAYMAKERS to do something with the ball in their hands and the one blue chip receiver we have has not played nearly ALL SEASON

He comes back on Sunday.

What's the point of that ? Stop talking about my standard please, 32nd ranked passing attack = have some standards please.

As the rest of the games progress lets see what your posts look like.

As TT's targets improve....he is going to be better throwing the ball....lets see if you give credit for that or make excuses why its happening.

Putting aside everything else you put in this post (which is just false.....he was as bad as you say he would not have a winning record as a qb and we would not be 500 with the soft part of our schedule coming up)

But

Just focusing on the Sammy thing.......we dont KNOW that because Sammy hasnt been available to us to evaluate....in the 2nd half of last season Tyrod and Sammy were biulding a real connection.

Lets keep in mind here....Tyrod is not a top 5 guy...he is a system qb.....you cant just throw middling qbs out with a buch of rag tag and expect them to put up franchise type numbers.

The PROBLEM is......middling qbs that make plays (and Tyrod does make plays athletically) that DO NOT turn the ball over are still very hard to find. THey need PLAYMAKERS to do something with the ball in their hands and the one blue chip receiver we have has not played nearly ALL SEASON

He comes back on Sunday.

As TT's targets improve....he is going to be better throwing the ball....lets see if you give credit for that or make excuses why its happening.

You may want to delete your signature. Because we're (the team) isn't going to the playoffs this season.

You may want to delete your signature. Because we're (the team) isn't going to the playoffs this season.

You must be psychic, because last I looked we are 5-5 with 6 left to play and it's not impossible that we run the table. I am not saying we will but we seem to be getting healthy at the right time.

But

He comes back on Sunday.

He doesn't throw to targets. Watch the games, keep ignoring the open wr's he doesn't throw to.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

god so tired of this

Do you honest think the bills would keep a QB on the field that was blatantly just missing open receivers on every play?

As if armchair qbs even know what is going on in a game

So tired of your blindness.

Yes they keep him on the field because he is better than the other guy.

And you are a typical armchair QB who really knows nothing yet thinks he knows everything.

god so tired of this

Do you honest think the bills would keep a QB on the field that was blatantly just missing open receivers on every play?

As if armchair qbs even know what is going on in a game

Timing patterns are reserved for Tyrod's 6th season as Bills' QB. Right now they are just asking him to WAIT for a receiver to run open. It's Little Loop football with a twist.

So tired of your blindness.

Yes they keep him on the field because he is better than the other guy.

And you are a typical armchair QB who really knows nothing yet thinks he knows everything.

I find it so interesting that people think they are so much smarter then NFL talent evaluators

Please do share your resume

guess we'll find out come next spring

Yep