Captain Checkdown: Part Two

I find it so interesting that people think they are so much smarter then NFL talent evaluators

Please do share your resume

Yep

John, these NFL talent evaluators, as you put them, pick the Bills to suck every year. They've been right since 2001.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between evaluation of a players talent and overall record

evaluators outside of the organization think very highly of the talent

John, oh, John. How do you measure the success of an NFL team? Personally, unless a team goes to the playoffs, I think they suck. I don't do moral victories and I don't make lame, bullschit excuses. 17 phucking years, my friend.

John, oh, John. How do you measure the success of an NFL team? Personally, unless a team goes to the playoffs, I think they suck. I don't do moral victories and I don't make lame, bullschit excuses. 17 phucking years, my friend.

Once again....the subject keeps trying to get changed....the discussion was about the talent level of an individual player

Football is a team sport......one player does not decide wins and losses. Stop moving the goalposts

Either we get Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to wave one of those wands in Tyrod's face to save him from himself or we play Cardale ASAP.

Which you know isnt happening......so?

Once again....the subject keeps trying to get changed....the discussion was about the talent level of an individual player

Football is a team sport......one player does not decide wins and losses. Stop moving the goalposts

Which you know isnt happening......so?

So, we will continue to watch a qb who is scared to throw the ball

Trenative 2.0. And I'm done discussing this with a blind man.

Trubisky 17 !!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I find it so interesting that people think they are so much smarter then NFL talent evaluators

Please do share your resume

Yep

Me Too. But there are open receivers and the ball doesn't go their way. I have to agree with that but all I can do is guess. I think he still has trouble seeing the whole field at times but has gotten better. That may not be the case tho because we don't know the game plan.

Edited by manbeast

Do you honest think the bills would keep a QB on the field that was blatantly just missing open receivers on every play?

Evidently, because that's what they're doing

I TIVO the games. When I re watch them, on plays where he runs or scrambles or whatever, I watch the protection. Often, when protection is good, he runs or scrambles anyway. Often into trouble that wasn't there. Times when stepping up INTO the pocket would buy significant more time. Sometimes he is able to make a post, sometimes not.

I like Hotrod, but it is what it is. He runs out of clean pocket several times per game. Own it.

Edited by reddogblitz

Evidently, because that's what they're doing

I TIVO the games. When I re watch them, on plays where he runs or scrambles or whatever, I watch the protection. Often, when protection is good, he runs or scrambles anyway. Often into trouble that wasn't there. Times when stepping up INTO the pocket would buy significant more time. Sometimes he is able to make a post, sometimes not.

I like Hotrod, but it is what it is. He runs out of clean pocket several times per game. Own it.

I do

He does

He is not a pocket passing quarterback

And we dont know what his reads are on any given play.....he also escapes what would be a lot of sacks on other qbs

Nope, obviously most are just smarter than you.

You do ever get tired of posting nonsense and then hoping that another NNN will come along and back you up?

There are literally like 4 posters at any given time trying to tear me down....what exactly do YOU have to offer

little

I do

He does

And we dont know what his reads are on any given play.....he also escapes what would be a lot of sacks on other qbs

You do ever get tired of posting nonsense and then hoping that another NNN will come along and back you up?

There are literally like 4 posters at any given time trying to tear me down....what exactly do YOU have to offer

little

We don't know what his reads are??? Seriously?? My labrador retriever has better vision than TT. Week after week I watch Ryan, Brady, Rivers and Breese throw to a spot and their receiver comes out of their break and the ball is there. Not so with TT...he waits until after the break to make sure the WR is wide open before letting go of the ball. He's worried about turning the ball over (maybe for salary incentives?) This delay in throwing the ball then converts into jittery feet, pressure and scrambling. Your word is "unconventional" I believe...I call it "unsustainable".

I do

He does

little

Nah, it's really just calling a dolt a dolt.

It's been discussed and proven over and over TT is not good yet you are the one who refuses to see and understand other peoples point of view and it is you getting terse and verbal with others because their opinion/fact differs from yours.

I mean really, how many of TTs bad stats and All 22s need to be shown to you to not keep making the lamest excuses for the guy?

In the end right now and for the rest of this year he is the Bills QB and I want him to win, next year I hope there is somebody new as TT is not very good.

Edited by old school