First half thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ing tired of gilmore not knowing what the !@#$ing is going on

!@#$ing rookie gets his first career td and gilmore's whipping his head around cuz he got torched

It was excellent play design, run against the perfect defensive scheme for it's execution. Gilmore would have had to make an All-World play to stop it.

Lol what??

There isn't. He has to honor the slant from the outside man he is lined up on. That bring him inside and the Slot breaks into the fade. Jesus learn the game. It will help

That was a hell of a designed offensive play against the coverage they were in. Not a CB in the NFL can stop that exact play with that exact coverage

Rex Ryan's Introductory Press Conference, Wednesday, January 14, 2015.

Rex Ryan:

"You mentioned how well we played on defense last year. Fourth in the league is probably a little disappointing, to be honest with you, because that's not where my expectations are. I know we'll lead the league in defense. That's just the way it goes."

It was excellent play design, run against the perfect defensive scheme for it's execution. Gilmore would have had to make an All-World play to stop it.

Really ummm ok. That route was perfectly designed for that coverage. That was no ones fault learn the game a bit ok.

fine, then let me rephrase, i'm tired of players making plays with gilmore in the vicinity...constantly,