- 4 total turnovers

- 60.4 completion %

- QB Rating 87.7

- Total QBR: 68.6

- Record: 4-5

#1 is Caaaaaaaaaaaaam :bag::thumbdown:

#2 is Tyrod :flirt::thumbsup:

Dont you know?

Cam is having a down year....cannot use him as a comparison.

FYI I'm not a fan of Cam either.

Well....Cam was probably one of the best cant miss prospects drafted in a while and was taken what....number 1 overall in the draft?

Yet

There are some that are big fans of giving up the draft for a QB high......

Now i am not saying dont draft a QB.....but this is what your gonna get.....more balls in the lottery bin and no sure thing.

Why is it getting dumb now?

500 anti Tyrod threads wasnt dumb enough for you?

Once Tyrod sets records, wins championships on multiple levels, & wins a MVP, let's compare them.

Right now, he's run of the mill starting qb who hasn't won anything. Hopefully, he will string together more than 1 or 2 of those games like he had against Seattle.

On the topic of obscure mediocre QBs... Classic George.

Yes. Yes. You know what's interesting. The quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons is Bobby Hebert. No "r" which I find fascinating. You know it's Herbert h-e-r-b-e-r-t, Hebert h-e-b-e-r-t. "Hebert" it's a fun name to pronounce. Try and say it Hebert. Take a shot.

On the topic of obscure mediocre QBs... Classic George.

Yes. Yes. You know what's interesting. The quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons is Bobby Hebert. No "r" which I find fascinating. You know it's Herbert h-e-r-b-e-r-t, Hebert h-e-b-e-r-t. "Hebert" it's a fun name to pronounce. Try and say it Hebert. Take a shot.

Ay-bear

Once Tyrod sets records, wins championships on multiple levels, & wins a MVP, let's compare them.

Right now, he's run of the mill starting qb who hasn't won anything. Hopefully, he will string together more than 1 or 2 of those games like he had against Seattle.

I'm just having some fun here. I'm not delusional.

That being said, it's surprising to see how similar the numbers are this year.

I don't know if this belongs here but here are some tidbits this week from Sando: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/11/buffalo_bills_tyrod_taylor_named_among_qbs_carrying_their_teams_the_most.html & Rosenthal: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000736766/article/qb-index-matt-ryan-matthew-stafford-surprise .

Rosenthal was actually from last week. There are some guys on there that should be making moves (ie Mariota). I like his QB index because he bases it on the current level of play. He really does not like Blake Bortles though. It goes right to our constant conversation of "is pretty good QB play good enough?"

I don't know if this belongs here but here are some tidbits this week from Sando: http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/11/buffalo_bills_tyrod_taylor_named_among_qbs_carrying_their_teams_the_most.html & Rosenthal: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000736766/article/qb-index-matt-ryan-matthew-stafford-surprise .

Rosenthal was actually from last week. There are some guys on there that should be making moves (ie Mariota). I like his QB index because he bases it on the current level of play. He really does not like Blake Bortles though. It goes right to our constant conversation of "is pretty good QB play good enough?"

I would disagree with the placement of 2 QB's in particular: I would rank Cousins much higher and rank Cam much lower. Actually, I would almost be willing to swap the two in that ranking.

**I noticed that article wasn't updated to reflect this past week's games. I think Cam will drop and Cousins will rise.

Edited by bobobonators