Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard the one about glass houses and stones?

I'm not going to be education secretary

Anyway:

"While addressing the CIA on Saturday, President Donald Trump took a break from lambasting the media to remind everyone that he thinks the U.S. should have stolen Iraq’s oil. He also suggested that the U.S. might get another chance to violate international law.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/trump-u-s-may-get-another-chance-to-take-iraqi-oil.html

What???

Anyway:

"While addressing the CIA on Saturday, President Donald Trump took a break from lambasting the media to remind everyone that he thinks the U.S. should have stolen Iraq’s oil. He also suggested that the U.S. might get another chance to violate international law.

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/trump-u-s-may-get-another-chance-to-take-iraqi-oil.html

What???

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.

Anyway:

"While addressing the CIA on Saturday, President Donald Trump took a break from lambasting the media to remind everyone that he thinks the U.S. should have stolen Iraqs oil. He also suggested that the U.S. might get another chance to violate international law.

Now I said it for economic reasons, Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldnt have ISIS because thats where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe well have another chance."

What???

I'm going yo respond a lot to you today to mock you. Not because I want to but because I overloaded on protein. Nooowwwww I sit and wait with my phone in hand. All I need is a pen and I'll have attained Obama throne status

But, you know... I am pretty sure you realize what I am about and how !@#$ed up I have been in life... but, what's amazing is I can still look at you and ask how you view the world like you do.

So my effort today is to understand you. To quote Papa Smurf "its a smurfs duty to listen to thy neighbor.". So I want to know what is your impetus for such a contrarian view of the GOP?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/kfile-puzder-best-of-the-worst/

LOL, so they are deplorable?

"In the employment pool, you're hiring the best of the worst. You know, it's kind of the bottom of the pool. And at Hardee's it was so bad, we were hiring the worst of the worst and hoping they would stay."

Puzder echoed these comments later that year in a speech to California State University, a recording of which is available on UStream.

"In fast food, you sort of compete for the best of the worst," Puzder said. "In other words, you're not getting the Microsoft guys. At Hardee's we were getting the worst of the worst. Nobody wanted to work at Hardee's. It was complicated to work there, we had to change our network systems, our menu was too complicated we had to simplify it."

Ben Carson was approved unanimously by this Senate committee, including Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown.

http://www.banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/membership

Next......the full senate vote.

I am cynical...............many dems wanted to point out early that Dr Carson was not qualified, now, when the have to vote against him (?)

certainly his race isn't an issue for them is it ?

31 Senate Democrats voted “no” on Pompeo for CIA Director.

So, let me get this straight, Senate Democrats.

Mike Pompeo isn’t qualified to be CIA Director, but Ben Carson IS qualified to be HUD Secretary?

This was a yuuuuge misstep by Schumer in his new role, in a single motion he managed to lose the trust of his Republican leadership partners and betray the fact that he does not have control over his members.

This is going to be a long four years for Democrats.

Betsy DeVos would single-handedly decimate our public education system if she were confirmed. I will vote "No" & I will do it proudly.

9ZkrQqOG_bigger.jpgjon gabriel@exjon
Follow
More

jon gabriel Retweeted Chuck Schumer

Some old white men just can't handle a powerful woman.

Mic drop................