Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Hedge said:

The Racist in Chief is racisting again.

Sure, Trump is promoting a highly qualified black general so that he can both oppress General Brown, and discriminate against qualified Latino candidates with brown skin.

What a ***** racist. Impeach the mother *****!

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/10/2019 at 4:17 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nikki Haley claims top aides tried to recruit her to ‘save the country’ by undermining Trump

Two of President Trump’s senior advisers undermined and ignored him in what they claimed was an effort to “save the country,” former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley claims in a new memoir.

Former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John F. Kelly sought to recruit her to work around and subvert Trump, but she refused, Haley writes in a new book, “With All Due Respect,” which also describes Tillerson as “exhausting” and imperious and Kelly as suspicious of her access to Trump.

“Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country,” Haley wrote.

</snip>

And I liked Tillerson for a while.  He became a swampite darned quickly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

No "perfect" thread for this..............I will throw it here.

33Po

Yes, the difference between a face mask used in a hospital or by a dentist and the dust masks used by construction workers is zilch, even though previous to this shortage a dust mask couldn't be used in a medical situation. I've seen pictures of nurses looking like old stagecoach robbers what with their use of a handkerchief because of a shortage of masks. Necessity seems to cut through the crap. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm hearing it's because Melania's CoS left for family reasons, and Melania is most comfortable with Stephanie -- but that's unconfirmed.

Anything for our FLOTUS........bd50166444a74f67f1c7e018d59fcc26.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2