Playoffs... 7-0 or bust!

So realistically the Bills need to go 7-0 to make the playoffs as only Jacksonville and Cleveland have worse conference records. ESPN currently shows us 12th and if the Bengals win we'd be 13th. All I can say is I hope they don't run off 6 in a row and then lose the last game to the Jets, that sadly wouldn't surprise me though. Sighhhhhh

Denver is certainly 3-1 against the NFC same as us. KC is 2-0, Oakland is 2-1. If we get to 10 wins we will have earned enough AFC wins to even up.

6-1 is not therefore out of the question as making it. I just don't see us going 6-1.

I don't think 10 will do it but, 6-1 is a dream too.

Denver is certainly 3-1 against the NFC same as us. KC is 2-0, Oakland is 2-1. If we get to 10 wins we will have earned enough AFC wins to even up.

6-1 is not therefore out of the question as making it. I just don't see us going 6-1.

We almost always high ball the wild card win total by 1-2 wins this time of year --- the wild card teams are simply less consistent and you don't see both of them win out from mid November like most project.