Tyrod is thriving and Flacco is ailing

Chilly

TT is better this year than last, and will only get better imho. He is here under the new contract for the duration imho. Of course, that could change, and I agree the next 7 games are important to demonstrate improvement.....but, NEXT year is his year to be a full blown QB....he is almost there......still learning. I am looking forward to seeing him the next few years. He will get Bills, finally, to the playoffs. Seems to me, though, that the Phin's a going to do it this year....unless, of course, the bills can derail them on christmas eve.

I read the article. I also watch the actual games as well and still wouldn't say Tyrod is thriving.

How much Flacco have you watched? The point is that if you were watching them both the same amount you'd see that Tyrod is playing better. There is a ton of data to support it. Flacco has certainly been a good (and underrated) QB throughout his career. He is a winner. The author is showing that since Tyrod got a starting job his performance has been better than Flacco's. It's tough to argue otherwise.

How much Flacco have you watched? The point is that if you were watching them both the same amount you'd see that Tyrod is playing better. There is a ton of data to support it. Flacco has certainly been a good (and underrated) QB throughout his career. He is a winner. The author is showing that since Tyrod got a starting job his performance has been better than Flacco's. It's tough to argue otherwise.

I'm not saying that Tyrod hasn't been better than Flacco. Admittedly I haven't watched many Ravens games aside from those that have been nationally televised or when they play us. If you want to compare just those 2 QBs together then it isn't a stretch to say Tyrod has been better. But, as a starting QB compared to NFL standards, I don't agree that Tyrod is thriving.

He thrived in the Seattle game.

Outside of that he's been so so and inconsistent, IMO.

He absolutely thrived in the Seattle game. I'd love to see him play like that every week. It was a pleasure to watch.

But we've seen average to below average QBs have very good games from time to time. The lack of consistency is what prevents them from being considered among the league's best. Heck, we watched Fitz absolutely shred us like he was Brady 2 months ago. It happens and I agree that Tyrod has been so-so the rest of the year.

This isn't flat out crazy. Flaccid may not be elite but he is a good qb. His receivers have all been hurt and maybe the best one is 90 year old Steve Smith. His rbs are scrub central.

His contract is terrible but that happens when you win a SB! Only a manaic Bills fan would ever compare Flacco to Taylor at this point.

Haha bishop in the CoT.

Its ok....nobody is gonna get moved off their positions so its fine......

More then likely Tyrod is going to get back Sammy soon, Woods will be a few weeks out of his walking boot, and Harvin is back healthy now with a few weeks to get up to speed

When he isnt working with grocery clerks and shelf stocker's as pass catchers in actual NFL games.......lets revisit

Its ok....nobody is gonna get moved off their positions so its fine......

More then likely Tyrod is going to get back Sammy soon, Woods will be a few weeks out of his walking boot, and Harvin is back healthy now with a few weeks to get up to speed

When he isnt working with grocery clerks and shelf stocker's as pass catchers in actual NFL games.......lets revisit

Like the Baltimore game when all the WRs were healthy and he passs for 111 yards?

There's some really good things Tyrod does but come on with the excuse making. He's playing to get big money so the expectations are a little different. And to compare him to a guy who has won a SB and been to the playoffs 5 times is prettt silly at this point.

Like the Baltimore game when all the WRs were healthy and he passs for 111 yards?

There's some really good things Tyrod does but come on with the excuse making. He's playing to get big money so the expectations are a little different. And to compare him to a guy who has won a SB and been to the playoffs 5 times is prettt silly at this point.

Hes going to be roughly the 18th/20th highest paid QB. Calm. Down.

This isn't flat out crazy. Flaccid may not be elite but he is a good qb. His receivers have all been hurt and maybe the best one is 90 year old Steve Smith. His rbs are scrub central.

His contract is terrible but that happens when you win a SB! Only a manaic Bills fan would ever compare Flacco to Taylor at this point.

The guy that wrote this runs a Vikings blog.