Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a friend post a sappy video of a bunch of washed up celebrities pleading to the Repulican members of the electoral college to not vote for Trump. Saying it's their obligation to only vote for the candidate who is qualified for the position of President. My reply was "where can I and the electoral college find a list of these qualifications?" I'm still waiting for her reply.

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

Holocaust survivors tell stories dumbass.

I look forward to the day when you and your ilk die off. Enjoy your brief moment in the sun.

It's going to last about as long as when the gold-bugs all start feel like holding on to the bullion was worth it...once every 20 years.

There is no brief moment in the sun. Only a bunch of idiots like you crying over spilled milk.

I had a friend post a sappy video of a bunch of washed up celebrities pleading to the Repulican members of the electoral college to not vote for Trump. Saying it's their obligation to only vote for the candidate who is qualified for the position of President. My reply was "where can I and the electoral college find a list of these qualifications?" I'm still waiting for her reply.

****, where can I find a candidate qualified for the position of President?

There is no brief moment in the sun. Only a bunch of idiots like you crying over spilled milk.

I attacked a Nazi. Do you really want to defend him?

Hillary was an atrocious arrogant candidate who made no move to connect to the working class. Ding ding the witch is dead. I can't stand her. So who's crying? You can separate criticism of Trump from love of Hillary.

I guess this belongs in this thread:

Clinton says Putin holds grudge against her at donor party

Hillary, you lost to a tangerine because you are dishonest, manipulative, unlikable, narcissistic, and an obnoxious elitist entitled snob. Period.

Dear Hillary, Please go away. Or just go do good work. Become Jimmy Carter and build a better world but the hell away from politics.

I wonder if she overuses emoticons.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Elaborate "brief moment in the sun"

What moment ? This is another Trump thing huh ?

He's gonna enslave the blacks and fire up the gas chambers tommorow ? Or nah, just some whiny BS ?

Ozy's having a moment ? Nah. He would be mocked and beaten up if he talked this nonsense where I'm from.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I attacked a Nazi. Do you really want to defend him?

Hillary was an atrocious arrogant candidate who made no move to connect to the working class. Ding ding the witch is dead. I can't stand her. So who's crying? You can separate criticism of Trump from love of Hillary.

Dear Hillary, Please go away. Or just go do good work. Become Jimmy Carter and build a better world but the hell away from politics.

I wonder if she overuses emoticons.

Agreedd and no the Trump lapdogs cant differentiate. HRC was a horrible candidate. Trump is a horrible human and god help our country the next four years. Edited by North Buffalo