Since 2013, this team is 36-19. How?

Yup, the Chiefs.

The Bills/Chiefs are amazingly similar in terms of strategy and overall talent in my opinion, but yet one team is able to continuously win and the other is not.

hahaha..well I guess you can also argue the luck factor too...but a 3.5 year sample size is a pretty decent sample size and their wins are there.

Yes, true. I'll look into that I don't have time now though.

The Chiefs stay extremely healthy compared to the Bills. Not to mention they don't play the Pats twice a year.

Actually the teams are nothing alike in terms of talent either.

They had the Peyton Broncos and did just fine.

We can and should count on two losses every year. Two losses in conference are often the difference between making the postseason and not. It's really that simple.

Also, for a large portion of the past 10 years the chargers and raiders absolutely blew.

You knuckleheads. THE SINGULAR REASON THE CHIEFS MAKE THE POSTSEASON EVERY STINKING YEAR AS OPPOSED TO THE BILLS IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PATRIOTS IN DIVISION.

28 teams don't have the Patriots in their division. 28 teams have not gone 36-19 since 2013, which was the topic of this thread.

It's not a surprise that it's KC. Look at the production they have been able to get from the RB position. Charles, West, then Ware have all got the job done in the past two seasons. The scheme works, Smith executes it and the team sticks with it. They have play makers on the other side of the ball who can flip the field as well as anyone. Well coached team with players who stick together and do their jobs, another model of consistency which the Bills avoid copying.

We have a bunch of individuals doing different things and blaming eachother when things don't work out. Act out, speak out, but never ball out.

if the Bills would have hired Andy Reid and allowed him to operate without all the baggage within this organization, that really could have been the Bills.

The Bills chose the disfunction of No Stone Unturned/Whaley/Marrone/EJ/etc....

The Bills went from 6-10 to 6-10. The Chiefs went from 2-14 to 11-5

I think part of the Chiefs success has come down to their ridiculously good record vs teams that are less than .500. The w/l ratio was insane (I'll try and find the stat). We cant consistently beat the average/bad teams. I feel that comes down to coaching and fundamentals.

Their defense is also very opportunistic...they make big plays in the red zone, like they did in the last three games against us...

Against the Jets this year they intercepted Fitz twice in the endzone with the Jets inside the 10 yard line...

Edited by matter2003