Favorite podcasts?

outsidethebox

Gilbert Gottfried is interviewing all the old comedians, actors, musicians, directors and entertainment folks before they die.

If you are interested in them this is the best podcast out there.

• 5 months later...

Are there any good podcasts (that are free) that are of historical nature? Or anything educational?

Will be in the tractor drilling seed for about 20 hours this weekend and need something to listen to besides the normal Sirius stuff.

Or free books on tap

Are there any good podcasts (that are free) that are of historical nature? Or anything educational?

Will be in the tractor drilling seed for about 20 hours this weekend and need something to listen to besides the normal Sirius stuff.

Or free books on tap

Dan Carlins hardcore history is good. I recommend the wrath of the Khans.

Dan Carlins hardcore history is good. I recommend the wrath of the Khans.

this is the best podcast out there IMO. Every new hardcore history release is a big day for me. Dan reads 30-50 books on each subject before podcasting. Wrath of the Khans is four 3 hour+ podcasts, and it is !@#$ing epic!

i am sure i have asked this before, but I want a podcast app that will shuffle my podcasts across the different subscriptions. I don't always want to hear the mike rowe podcasts back to back, i have about 15 subscriptions and wouldn't mind it playing from one, then another then another etc....anyone have any suggestions...currently just using google play which has no features, podcast addict didn't have this feature that i could find(without creating playlists)