Favorite podcasts?

outsidethebox

I just discovered podcasts ( just climbed out from under a rock) and I would like to know what some of your favorite podcasts are. It could be anything from history to politics to sports.

I found a few good ones on iTunes. Would like to discover some more. Yes I tried Google. Lol

I am a recent finder of podcasts too, within the past year or so, these are a few of my go-to

Stuff to Blow Your Mind

Marron

Mike & Tom Eat Snacks

Stuff You Should Know

Anything TED related

The Way I Heard It (Mike Rowe, these are short 10-15 minute Paul Harvey like stories)

Edited by The Poojer

Phil Hendrie is amazing. He was syndicated before he moved to a podcast. I first heard him on KB overnights and thought it was a typical morning zoo BS. Then I got it. Does all the voices himself.

Ted Bell of the steakhouse "Ted's of Beverly Hills" who has the great slogan "We want to put meat in your mouth" joins the show. More at Philhendrie.com

Edited by gomper

Phil Hendrie is amazing. He was syndicated before he moved to a podcast. I first heard him on KB overnights and thought it was a typical morning zoo BS. Then I got it. Does all the voices himself.

Ted Bell of the steakhouse "Ted's of Beverly Hills" who has the great slogan "We want to put meat in your mouth" joins the show. More at Philhendrie.com

I have a Ted's shirt. My wife gave it to me when we were in LA. People always asked where it was.

Awesome!

"We want to put our meat in your mouth"

Lol!

I know I've posted this before but every time I hear that jingle it makes me think of this. I used to buy meat from them when I was a Chef in LA. I flipped out the first time I saw the guy drive up to the restaurant in the truck. :lol:

l.jpg

• 4 months later...

bump. any updates to this? as Stern has got borderline un-listenable and the guests are just vapid dross spewing such painful statements i find i can listen to all 3 of his shows in less than 4 1/2 hours. that leaves a lot of tractor time where i got nuffin to listen to but music - which has also sucked but for much longer.

anything free is a good choice. and anything that can be educational doesn't hurt.

most of whats posted is comedy or sports. i can get that on sirius which is live.