Cam Newton is a crybaby

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost anyone who meets Newton (save for attractive women and power players in community) think he is an annoying, arrogant prick. Including the college kids that train with them. I've known 3 kids from local universities to train in the off season with newton, Olsen, others who have said that they looked up to Newton. Idolized him. Now want nothing to do with him. Including a local-ish kid who chose Oakland as an UDFA over Carolina because of Cam.

yep. Can't have it one way can.

one low hit that wasn't even the worst of the worst or near that bad? The guy even let up. Every qb gets a hit like that every weekend. Not every qb is a giant vagina about it.

Newton brought this on himself. And in 5 yrs when he can't even spell his name in paint in a stolen laptop from having his IQ lowered 20 points to 54... I'll just laugh and dab on'm. Cuz ya know, he's superman

QB's certainly do not get hit like that every week.

You do realize they call that hit "The Brady rule" since he was injured on the same exact play. You saying that if that hit happens to Brady there is no penalty?

That tackle by the NFL Rulebook definition is a penalty.

QB's certainly do not get hit like that every week.

You do realize they call that hit "The Brady rule" since he was injured on the same exact play. You saying that if that hit happens to Brady there is no penalty?

That tackle by the NFL Rulebook definition is a penalty.

And Wilfork took out Losman's knee (or was it Rob Johnson's? Those two are indistinguishable to me in their suckage) on that same play, and everyone here bitched about no call.

And Wilfork took out Losman's knee (or was it Rob Johnson's? Those two are indistinguishable to me in their suckage) on that same play, and everyone here bitched about no call.

I agree about it being a penalty. In my opinion, the issue is more about Cam specifically saying HE doesnt get the calls other QBs get, alluding to some form of NFL-wide bias against him. The fact that we can all sit here and point out bad hits that other QBs not named Cam have taken further discredits Cam's argument.

I agree about it being a penalty. In my opinion, the issue is more about Cam specifically saying HE doesnt get the calls other QBs get, alluding to some form of NFL-wide bias against him. The fact that we can all sit here and point out bad hits that other QBs not named Cam have taken further discredits Cam's argument.

He doesn't though, an official told him that he would not until he earns it.

How is he supposed to "earn that call" He has already been the league MVP, what more does he have to do, but the officials a nice seafood and steak dinner?

Wut ?

i get that people have this weird ingrained hatred for cam complaining and/or showboating, but he's actually a really nice guy and a huge presence in the Charlotte community. it might sound simplistic but he really just wants to have fun. losing sucks, he doesn't want to deal with it. winning is fun. it's not that deep. it might seem immature, but, oh wait, they're playing a kids' sport. who cares.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

He doesn't though, an official told him that he would not until he earns it.

How is he supposed to "earn that call" He has already been the league MVP, what more does he have to do, but the officials a nice seafood and steak dinner?

Ed denied saying that. We cant go on with that story as if its fact.

So all 7 officials in a single game are out to get Cam? Really?

i get that people have this weird ingrained hatred for cam complaining and/or showboating, but he's actually a really nice guy and a huge presence in the Charlotte community. it might sound simplistic but he really just wants to have fun. losing sucks, he doesn't want to deal with it. winning is fun. it's not that deep. it might seem immature, but, oh wait, they're playing a kids' sport. who cares.

I dont dislike Cam at all. Hes an asset to the NFL. Hes a star. I want to see the best players play.

What I really don't understand with people is why this has become so emotional for many? Cam complained he doesn't get calls and now everyone is on a diatribe about how they don't like Cam because of whatever. Relax people. Cam has a point.

What I really don't understand with people is why this has become so emotional for many? Cam complained he doesn't get calls and now everyone is on a diatribe about how they don't like Cam because of whatever. Relax people. Cam has a point.

Because Cam has a phony smile and a poster has an uncle who's ex mailman's brother in law said Cam was a Richard.

Because Cam has a phony smile and a poster has an uncle who's ex mailman's brother in law said Cam was a Richard.

the last part maybe geared at me... well, if ya know enough about cam in the community you'll hear about what he really is like. All this stuff on camera is pure cheese. Him hoping a fence to play flag football with kids in a park... odd that a news team just happened to be there. They don't show him in the Charlotte social life here and that should tell you something. He should be received as a king. But he isn't. People simply don't care for Can Newton and if its not a PR/corporate gig you won't ever see him. Which is fine because its better than him being arrested again or acting like the kid he was in high school.

A girl I was seeing for a few weeks runs a Novant Health as some major player. They are huge sponsors of Cams charity. Yet, the rider to get Cam to show up is as much as the amount in which you must donate. He's a douche off the field. And a cry baby on it.

I can't stand Cam but he is getting destroyed and not getting the same treatment that Brady, Brees, etc get. He has a valid point.

I still hate the dude.

in the past 22 NFL games, Cam Newton has one flag for a late hit/roughing the passer call.

No other QB in the league has had anything close to that few.

It's a big time valid point.

the last part maybe geared at me... well, if ya know enough about cam in the community you'll hear about what he really is like. All this stuff on camera is pure cheese. Him hoping a fence to play flag football with kids in a park... odd that a news team just happened to be there. They don't show him in the Charlotte social life here and that should tell you something. He should be received as a king. But he isn't. People simply don't care for Can Newton and if its not a PR/corporate gig you won't ever see him. Which is fine because its better than him being arrested again or acting like the kid he was in high school.

A girl I was seeing for a few weeks runs a Novant Health as some major player. They are huge sponsors of Cams charity. Yet, the rider to get Cam to show up is as much as the amount in which you must donate. He's a douche off the field. And a cry baby on it.

Keep it coming. Tell us more.

Everyone has stories about every famous person. There are plenty about Jim Kelly. I'm sure there are a ton of good stories about Cam as well.

And what does that have to do with his complaints?

in the past 22 NFL games, Cam Newton has one flag for a late hit/roughing the passer call.

No other QB in the league has had anything close to that few.

It's a big time valid point.

again, as someone said, why would the NFL or refs single him out? Why is he just now saying something?

Also, how many guys did he lower his shoulder to? How many did he brag to about trucking last year? The guy puts on a show. And as soon as the show is over he can't stand it. P H O N Y

again, as someone said, why would the NFL or refs single him out? Why is he just now saying something?

Also, how many guys did he lower his shoulder to? How many did he brag to about trucking last year? The guy puts on a show. And as soon as the show is over he can't stand it. P H O N Y

Please explain how any of this has any bearing on whether or not he gets RTP flags thrown his way?

I'll save you some time, it doesn't matter one iota. Not even a little bit.

I have no words for this post. its almost like you ignored what has happened this year and didnt even watch the clip that brought on the complaint.

Good job though, you got your full point of view across on how you feel about Cam newton.

You have no words for my post because I'm right. When he's delivering the blows and scoring it's fine. But the moment he can't score because he's getting abused, he wants to go to Goodell. So many times last year, I've seen him sacrifice his body to go head first into the end zone. Lower his shoulder to truck defenders. Then stand up in front of them and dab right in front of their face.

Honestly, Steve McNair took as many hits as Cam. No complaints from him. Roethlisberger and Luck take some hard hits (some questionable) but they have the respect of their peers, on offense AND defense. That's all it is. If defenders and officials respected him and he wasn't such an a-hole, things would go his way. Say all you want about Brady and the Brady rule but he has the respect of his peers on the field.

The dude is 6'5" 250 and he plays PHYSICAL. So what does he expect when a 210 lb safety comes at him? You want him to lay over so he can run over him? LOL.

It's players like Newton and Beckham that give this game a bad name. All the talent in the world but hate contact and hate being roughed up so they throw a temper tantrum.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83