Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady is a tough matchup for really anybody. You need a solid front 4 pass rush. Someone to cover Gronk/Bennett. AND corners who can play tight man to man, and recognize their pick plays. And even after all that ... he still probably burns you for 20 plus.

And then you have their defense, which is largely healthy and pretty good.

yep that game was an L before it even started. lets move on

Get a preview of the Week 9 matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the Seattle Seahawks.

NFL Network's Maurice Jones-Drew and Dave Dameshek ask Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson questions on the phone.

Dareus dealing with a groin???

1. Expected to be limited in practice - Clay, McCoy, Goodwin, Hughes, Woods. #Bills

0 replies1 retweet0 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. Other #Bills who won't practice song with Dareus - Bryant, Graham, Bush, Glenn, Tate, McCray.

0 replies1 retweet2 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. Dareus won't practice with a groin injury today. Happened in last week's game. #Bills

Not much choice here with Duke and Meeks as the only other options.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Blanton is safety we feel most comfortable with next to Corey Graham w/Aaron now on I-R. #Bills

@buffalobills

LeSean McCoy will be back at practice today, limited. Rex: "It's a positive sign."

CwWS3c1WEAAl-Gs.jpg
@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- planing to turn up the decibel level at practice in preparation for 12th man in Seattle. - "That's all we can do to prepare." #Bills

@haprusak

LeSean McCoy practicing this afternoon. @WGRZ

CwWY6uJXgAAvBFK.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Harvin and S Sergio Brown both working in first #Bills practice.

@SalSports

New safety Sergio Brown. He's wearing number 38:

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/794213770465640448

@Gil_Brandt

Most def front 7 pressures 1 Donald 36 2 V.Miller 34 3 Graham 30 4 Dunlap 28 5 Ingram, Hughes 26 7 Suh, Casey, Vernon 25

@SalSports

Dareus is doing some walk-thru stuff with his position group. No equipment on. Can still officially be listed as DNP.

The Seahawks and the Bills have played each other 12 times throughout their history. Seattle is currently leading the series 7-5. The two teams will face off again this Monday Night during Week 9 at CenturyLink Field.

By John Boyle - seahawks.com

After recording 6.5 sacks and three forced fumbles in October, Cliff Avril was named NFC Defensive Player of the Month.

Bills have a shot at winning this game. Wilson is hobbled and the Seahawks might have the worse o-line in the game.

They've thrown out half their offensive playbook as Wilson only has time for 2-3 step drops.

Edited by gumby

Bills have a shot at winning this game. Wilson is hobbled and the Seahawks might have the worse o-line in the game.

They've thrown out half their offensive playbook as Wilson only has time for 2-3 step drops.

Believe me when I tell you that the Vikings have the worst offensive line in the game. They have the worst offensive line of any team in recent memory.

@TBNSports

What They Said: #Bills coach Rex Ryan's press conference on Monday's game at the #Seahawks: http://bit.ly/2eYWjKh

CwWzBlPXUAEIGH5.jpg

@buffalobills

Shady: "I feel good. First day back out here. Ran some routes. I feel a lot better today than I have."

CwW1o5qXEAAyv7Q.jpg

@SalSports

Pete Carroll tells Buffalo media "it was a football decision, that's it," when it came to trading Percy Harvin a couple years ago.

The Seahawks have 24 undrafted players on their roster. The most in the NFL.

Carroll wouldn't reveal much when I asked how close Russell Wilson is to being fully mobile. "He's getting closer" was his simple answer.

LeSean McCoy says he feels good. Indicating he thinks he will play but needs to make sure he feels good every day as week goes on.

@JonahJavad

#Bills QB Tyrod Taylor on return of WR Percy Harvin: "Taking it slow... Very dynamic player. Excited to have him back." @WGRZ

@buffalobills

"Very big game for us especially coming off two loses...Guys are excited to go out there and show what we can do on #MNF."

CwW3UDOXAAAfpqL.jpg
@SalSports

Tyrod Taylor on noise in Seattle: Have to keep verbiage down. Use hand signals. Take communication to another level.

@buffalobills

"Percy was taking it slow today. Always excited to get a guy like him back. He's a dynamic player and brings a lot to the offense."

CwW4VYzWgAA4Uq3.jpg
@JaySkurski

Tyrod Taylor, asked about getting hit outside of the pocket, possibly late, says "I don't get those calls." #Bills

Bills RB LeSean McCoy: "If I can't go, I can't go. But right now I feel good, and we got a lot more days left... http://es.pn/2eiIG4D

@NickVeronica

Marcell Dareus on the Seahawks game: "It's a must win. Every game for the rest of the year is a must-win." #bills

@JoeBuscaglia

For what it's worth, thought McCoy was moving around on his hamstring a lot better today than that practice ahead of the Miami game. #Bills

So funny to hear Tyrod on how he needs to improve communication. Heard that every week for 2 years on both sides of the ball and it seems to be getting worst not better.

Seattle is a uniquely noisy environment. He's specifically referring to communication there.

Dareus: For me Monday night is TBD

Marcell Dareus headlined the list of non-participants at practice Thursday. Unfortunately for Dareus it’s a new injury. Up until last Sunday it was a hamstring injury that kept him sidelined, but now Dareus has a groin injury.

“Man, if it’s not one thing, it’s another,” said a frustrated Dareus. “I’m just constantly trying to stay strong and be here for my guys and get better.”

Here’s a look at the practice participation for Thursday.

DID NOT PRACTICE

LB Lorenzo Alexander – hamstring

DT Corbin Bryant – shoulder

RB Reggie Bush – groin

DT Marcell Dareus – groin

OT Cordy Glenn – ankle

WR Brandon Tate – concussion

LB Lerentee McCray – knee

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

TE Charles Clay – ankle

WR Marquise Goodwin – concussion

LB Jerry Hughes – hand