Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Am i expecting a win? Id say only 3-5 teams in this entire league can consistently expect wins. But if we can have a good day on special teams and win the turnover battle we have a pretty good shot. The hawks are a bit banged up too and RW just doesnt look right with his injuries.

Edited by bobobonators

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NickVeronica

Five underrated aspects of the #Bills Monday Night Football game vs. the #Seahawks http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/06/five-underrated-aspects-bills-monday-night-football-game-seahawks/

(& yes, Percy Harvin's in shape)

CwnOXaGXUAAkPfS.jpg

Is that Dareus or Harvin?

@NickVeronica

Five underrated aspects of the #Bills Monday Night Football game vs. the #Seahawks http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/06/five-underrated-aspects-bills-monday-night-football-game-seahawks/

(& yes, Percy Harvin's in shape)

CwnOXaGXUAAkPfS.jpg

Our boy William has been keeping up with his crunches!

This is encouraging.

Crap, that's right, go Sabres!!!!!!

They are not all making the playoffs.

KC still has to play Oak once and Denver twice

Oak has to play Denver and KC

Denver has KC twice and Oak

Plus, SD is no pushover.

One Wildcard will come from the West and the other from the East, IMO

Am i expecting a win? Id say only 3-5 teams in this entire league can consistently expect wins. But if we can have a good day on special teams and win the turnover battle we have a pretty good shot. The hawks are a bit banged up too and RW just doesnt look right with his injuries.

I'll predict that if the Bills win, our CB's will have had a solid day.

BILLS TODAY: D-LINE TO WORK AROUND BEING LOW ON NUMBERS

bills-today-11-7-story.jpg

Buffalo's defensive line will be missing a pair of defensive tackles, but Rex Ryan believes they'll be able to work around it tonight without it being an issue.

@Cover1Bills

What "birds" did we beat last time. Last time we played the Hawks they rubbed our nose in it in Canada. I suspect they mean last time we played them there. We won that one 38-9.

Edited by reddogblitz

What "birds" did we beat last time. Last time we played the Hawks they rubbed our nose in it in Canada. I suspect they mean last time we played them there. We won that one 38-9.

3 - Bills downed Birds the last time

The last time Buffalo traveled to Seattle was 12 years ago. Week 12 of the 2004 season the Bills squared off against the Seahawks at their new stadium, which at the time was called Quest Field.

Buffalo jumped out to 10-0 lead and never trailed in a 38-9 drubbing of Seattle. Willis McGahee ran for 116 yards and four touchdowns, with the final score coming on a 4th-and-1 fake sneak by Drew Bledsoe, who then lateraled to McGahee. The Bills feature back took it down the left sideline for a 30-yard touchdown run effectively putting the game away with 10 minutes still left in regulation.

Drew Bledsoe threw one touchdown against three interceptions, but Seattle was never able to capitalize on the takeaways as their only touchdown came with three minutes left in the game.

Terrence McGee led the defensive effort with eight tackles and an interception.