Coming to Buffalo

djsabres

Just make reservations now if you want to do this

Also known as Niagara Falls. It's near Canada.

Hahahah. Do you know how hard it was to even get Niagra on my phone! It came out Biafra, Biatra and something else! I finally swore my head off and just hit post!!! Hahaha

Just make reservations now if you want to do this

Was going to say the same thing. Stayed at the new hotel and went to make a reservation two days prior and was already booked up.

Also, don't know if it's a known thing now or not, but if you are going to a sabres game go into the hotel parking lot and make your way up to the arena from there. I walked right through security and looked down on a crowded lobby with people standing outside the doors still.

Edited by The Wiz

Go to 716 (in Harbor Center) before or after Sabres game

Been there a couple times now, it's OK - big and modern, but certainly not cozy or super unique. Still, worth seeing.

Went to Lagerhaus 95 (Cobblestone district, not far from Harborcenter) and enjoyed it. I feel like Pearl Street Grill is overrated. Also had a few drinks and some food at Pizza Plant in the Courtyard Marriott down in that area too, wasn't bad at all!

All time classics include: The Bar Bill, Duffs, Ted's, Mighty Taco, and if you want to go high end I highly recommend Lambardo Ristorante!

Been there a couple times now, it's OK - big and modern, but certainly not cozy or super unique. Still, worth seeing.

Went to Lagerhaus 95 (Cobblestone district, not far from Harborcenter) and enjoyed it. I feel like Pearl Street Grill is overrated. Also had a few drinks and some food at Pizza Plant in the Courtyard Marriott down in that area too, wasn't bad at all!

All time classics include: The Bar Bill, Duffs, Ted's, Mighty Taco, and if you want to go high end I highly recommend Lambardo Ristorante!

Teds is indeed a must. Best hot dog on earth.

Mr. Heitz, I agree with most everything you post. Especially about food! When I'm in Waterbury next, beers on me!

i love 716 (I find it very unique but then again I live in Cbus and you seem to be in places like Italy, etc often so have seen much more than I have!) Definitely not cozy, lol. But something to experience. Just love the bar that looks like ice and buffalo themed everything. I'm easily impressed lol