My take: Bills vs Pats.

The Bills need their core players in order to beat the Pats this week. You can best believe that those players will find a way to play in this game. It is the most critical game of the season for determining their playoff chances. if they win, they can actually win the AFCE outright. If they lose, they would fall to 4-4 and the Pats would ascend to 7-1, meaning they would likely have no chance to win the division and would have to fight for a dicey WC spot.

Player Playing Status:

Dareus - practicing - 99% chance he'll play.

A. Williams - not practicing, but not in concussion protocol either. I'd say 75% chance he'll play.

Goodwin - not practicing, in concussion protocol - I'd say 50% chance he'll play.

Woods - practicing - 95% chance he'll play.

Henderson - active/practicing - 100% chance he'll play.

McCoy - not practicing - 99% chance he'll play.

Watkins - no longer wearing boot - could be available as early as next week!!

Dareus is a huge add. He will go a long way towards containing Blount. That could force the Pats to become more one dimensional than they'd like.

Woods is important because he can help move the chains and help keep the ball away from Brady. Without Woods, the Bills don't have much to speak of at WR currently.

McCoy is the biggest key obviously. If the Bills can run the ball with McCoy and he can have some success it will greatly increase the Bills' chances for a win. Gotta have McCoy back or it could be a real uphill climb.

The Bills will need to play well in all three phases to beat this Pats team (currently ranked #1 overall in the league). The Bills may actually have the edge on defense and ST. They've shown that they are capable of making some big plays on ST. With so many key players coming back, the fact that the game is in Buffalo, and the fact that the Bills know they can beat this Pats team I think the Bills have a good shot.

Marcellus Bennett dominated our D. And that without Gronk being right, or Brady playing at all.

But, hey, there's a reason they play the game, right? Depending on two foot-long tendons (McCoy's and Dareus's hamstrings) the Bills either have a shot or no shot.

Marcellus Bennett dominated our D. And that without Gronk being right, or Brady playing at all.

But, hey, there's a reason they play the game, right? Depending on two foot-long tendons (McCoy's and Dareus's hamstrings) the Bills either have a shot or no shot.

He did?

Utah....we snuffed them.....yes it was Brady less but.......

Pats 93

Bills 1.7

I will lay big money this won't be the score.

I don't see any way we win this game. Though I was shocked by the Arizona game but now it looks like Arizona isn't that good. As much as it sucks to say, the Pats are one of the few good teams in the NFL.

Dareus is a huge add. He will go a long way towards containing Blount. That could force the Pats to become more one dimensional than they'd like.

But we don't like their one dimension. He's dominated the entire league for like 15 years.