I blame Dareus

getting mad at him for failing a drug test again is one thing. but mad at him for pulling a hammy? are you guys equally mad a lesean for his hammy? how about sammy for a broken foot? you can't plan injuries and no matter how good of shape you're in they happen. inures happen. get over it

You can't see a difference between breaking a bone and straining a muscle that's usually associated with poor conditioning?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really galls me is that guys like Aaron Williams gives his heart and soul to that team by flying around out there, getting cracked, actually putting his life on the line for this team while that fat piece of sh!t just sits back smoking blounts, laughing and cracking jokes without a care in the world. Other guys like Kyle Williams and Corey Graham, one being a 30 something years old, coming back from an injury filled year, pouring his heart out and laying it all on the line, and the other playing in front of his home town, playing with pride. Even Jerry Hughes and Ritchie Incognito, who both got paid as well in the off season, keeping their mouths shut and just grinding. There was one play, I forget which game, where Incognito just went up and completely over trying to lay a lick on somebody. These are the guys that I want to hear about, the ones who really give a sh!t! I hope the first time that that big piece of garbage plays in front of the home crowd that they really know what they think of him. As far as I'm concerned he came never come back from what he did, no matter how well he may play and no matter what he has to say. I just wish that there is some way to get out from under his contract so he can no longer be a Bill. Where's Ted Washington, THAT'S the kind of guy I want for a DT for the Buffalo Bills!

You can't see a difference between breaking a bone and straining a muscle that's usually associated with poor conditioning?

The fact that the hammy was pulled when he hadn't played a snap yet this season makes it a little suspect, IMO. I've seen those happen at the beginning of camp in the past because guys showed up out of shape. That's usually when they happen, or the exact opposite... when the muscle is extremely worn down by exhaustion. That's where you see pulls like Shady's and the late season ones.

I can't help but suspect that Marcel wasn't pushing himself to stay in shape and ready for the season leading up to coming back, and that led to the injury. I could be wrong.

What really galls me is that guys like Aaron Williams gives his heart and soul to that team by flying around out there, getting cracked, actually putting his life on the line for this team while that fat piece of **** just sits back smoking blounts, laughing and cracking jokes without a care in the world. Other guys like Kyle Williams and Corey Graham, one being a 30 something years old, coming back from an injury filled year, pouring his heart out and laying it all on the line, and the other playing in front of his home town, playing with pride. Even Jerry Hughes and Ritchie Incognito, who both got paid as well in the off season, keeping their mouths shut and just grinding. There was one play, I forget which game, where Incognito just went up and completely over trying to lay a lick on somebody. These are the guys that I want to hear about, the ones who really give a ****! I hope the first time that that big piece of garbage plays in front of the home crowd that they really know what they think of him. As far as I'm concerned he came never come back from what he did, no matter how well he may play and no matter what he has to say. I just wish that there is some way to get out from under his contract so he can no longer be a Bill. Where's Ted Washington, THAT'S the kind of guy I want for a DT for the Buffalo Bills!

If you put Aaron Williams heart and work ethic into Marcel? You would have a HOF player

The fact that the hammy was pulled when he hadn't played a snap yet this season makes it a little suspect, IMO. I've seen those happen at the beginning of camp in the past because guys showed up out of shape. That's usually when they happen, or the exact opposite... when the muscle is extremely worn down by exhaustion. That's where you see pulls like Shady's and the late season ones.

I can't help but suspect that Marcel wasn't pushing himself to stay in shape and ready for the season leading up to coming back, and that led to the injury. I could be wrong.

You're probably right. He showed up to camp just 2 years ago with 2 fresh arrests and totally out of shape. Why would anyone believe he spent the 4 week suspension working out and staying in shape?

What really galls me is that guys like Aaron Williams gives his heart and soul to that team by flying around out there, getting cracked, actually putting his life on the line for this team while that fat piece of **** just sits back smoking blounts, laughing and cracking jokes without a care in the world. Other guys like Kyle Williams and Corey Graham, one being a 30 something years old, coming back from an injury filled year, pouring his heart out and laying it all on the line, and the other playing in front of his home town, playing with pride. Even Jerry Hughes and Ritchie Incognito, who both got paid as well in the off season, keeping their mouths shut and just grinding. There was one play, I forget which game, where Incognito just went up and completely over trying to lay a lick on somebody. These are the guys that I want to hear about, the ones who really give a ****! I hope the first time that that big piece of garbage plays in front of the home crowd that they really know what they think of him. As far as I'm concerned he came never come back from what he did, no matter how well he may play and no matter what he has to say. I just wish that there is some way to get out from under his contract so he can no longer be a Bill. Where's Ted Washington, THAT'S the kind of guy I want for a DT for the Buffalo Bills!

You forgot the LORAX!!! That's the guy we need to clone!

You forgot the LORAX!!! That's the guy we need to clone!

I wanted to list more but my response was already getting to be too lengthy.

I was just trying to explain the Bills' situation to my wife and I think that this is the main reason why I'm so bitter towards Dareus. Our play off aspirations are so jeporized already so early in the season and that is because of the games that we have lost, them being inter division/conference. Due to tie breakers we couldn't have lost any worse of games, except the New England game which I fully expect them to have a better record than us from here on out so tie breakers shouldn't come into play with them. If I had to pick the games that are must wins outside of the rematches against the Jets and Dolphins it would have to be at least the Patriots, Bengals and Steelers. What does anyone think of our chances against those 3 teams? For us to have a somewhat realistic chance of making it to the post season we have to win at least 2 of those 3 games, bare minimum, and win our rematches within our division.

It's not about the money but for us to be dedicating so much of our salary cap to one player then we have the right to expect him to be playing a full season barring injury. If he is worth that type of financial commitment then it's reasonable to expect him to have made a difference in some of those losses, especially the Miami one. We were actually winning that game after 3 quarters desire all of the injuries and poor play/missed tackles by the defense. I just watched his PC and I find myself not being able to believe one word of what he says. THAT'S who we have to depend on??! It's a joke, just another bad joke on us.