Reggie Bush- Abortion Rumor

Protocal69

Political views aside, when **** in your personal life goes south, you're not allowed to suck at your job. In this case, the suck (no horrible pun intended) started well before this "incident."

I remember Mario had some issues like this.. breaking up with a finance and dealing with the $750k ring he gave her.

What the heck is this? People Magazine online?

I am seriously starting to miss the days when media wouldn't run a story unless it was corroborated/fact checked, etc. Stories like this are just horribly unfair -- what's Reggie supposed to do? If he issues a denial, he just turns a minor radio (and other internet I'm sure) story into a mainstream media story. I know it's a little old fashioned, but really ... is it too much to ask for some standards?

Oh, on an unrelated point: Reggie was done before this, and will be done after it.

I didn't bother to read the link. But I'll go forward and say the only reason why Bush hasn't been good this season is.... Because he's never been good. He's absolutely terrible and always has been.

He was good early in his career in New Orleans. He caught 88 balls as a rookie and has twice rushed for 1,000 yards. He was a dynamic returnman early as well. He has had productive years. He's just a gadget guy and a weapon. He doesn't really have a position.

• 3 weeks later...